The Ram's Golden Stones Award - Week 11 STORMINNORM

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Here is what worked out for me:

Started Fred Jackson over Forte.

Forte had been a solid play so far this year entering the week as the #15 RB. Jackson turned out to net me a gain of 9.5 pts.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Im benching Philly WR Jeremy Maclin in favor of Raiders WR Louis Murphy, J.Mac seems to be the forgotten WR for Philly the last few weeks (7,9,10) 13-receptions 179yds and only 1-TD, is going up against a strong G-Men defensive secondary

L.Murphy in a 2009 Raider win vs, the Steelers in Pittsburgh had 4-rec 128yds 2 TD's including a 75yd TD has a good match-up v.s the Steelers hurting secondary

This is in L2K IDP. dynasty league, sitting at 5-5 on a 2-gm winning streak and 2-gms back in 3rd place in the division making a push for the playoffs so IMO am taking a chance with L.Murphy missing two games with a chest injury

I want some gold ones Mr. Ram. :thrash:

The only "ones" i deserve with my bone-head move is a my pair in a jar after being neutered.

L.Murphy only netted me 4.5 fantasy pts. targeted 6 times, 3-rec. 25yds no TD's and a fumble lost :thud:
J.Maclin scored 21.0 fantasy pts. on 9-rec. 120yds no TD's

No gold ones this week :sad: The good news is i won anyway :koolaid:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Tolbert - 23
Turner - 20

McCoy - 19
Orton - 14

Still lost...couldn't have won with any combination

Gronk - 2.5
Gonzo - 4.6

Again.... another loss and it didn't matter who I started

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Sat Andre Johnson for Santonio Holmes

Norm, for this week you can proudly display The Ram's Golden Stones Award in your avatar or signature:
160-golden-stones-award.jpg