The Ram's Golden Stones Award - Week 11 STORMINNORM

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
We all make calls every week with our lineups. Most of the time we go straight down the middle, playing it safe. If that sounds like your style of play in a nutshell.......this award is not you, Nancy.

The Ram's Golden Stones Award will be bestowed on the Outlaw who posts the start requiring the greatest testicular fortitude that works out for them.

For example; did you start Keiland Williams against the Eagles over LT against the Browns? Last week you would surely have been mocked and ridiculed had you made such a bold declaration. Well here's your chance to call your shot, take your crap, and maybe serve it back up cold!

I will be the final judge, jury, and executioner so please make a solid case for your call like this:

Starting Mike Tolbert against the Broncos over Michael Turner against the Rams. Rams are nearly impossible to score against on the ground only giving up 3 tds all year and only let one back top the century mark all year. The Broncos on the other hand are next to last against the run and allow almost 1.5 tds on the ground per game.

Strong debate is highly encouraged. Your prize will be a badge of honor to be named later for you to wear proudly amongst the Outlaw community so all will know; you've got some brass ones! Have at it!

Last edited by a moderator:

#1bears fan

Love it because Im planning on sitting Mr Turner myself and hold your breath starting Mr. Danny Woodhead!! :payattention

cctekguy

Staff member
Benching Turner doesn't seem that extreme to me. It's like benching Felix Jones.

Woodhead is pretty adventurous, though.

cctekguy

Staff member
Okay, since I'm 3-7 and stand to lose nothing, I'm benching SJax vs ATL and starting Blount vs SF.

I REALLY like Blount and wish I had him in my keeper league. The trade f-tard of all time has him but the deadline has passed so I'll wait until next year.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Going to start Colt McCoy in place of Cutler and Orton. Can I really pull the trigger on this. We'll see. It is in the Death League.

Colt against a #26 ranked defense against the pass, Cutler and Orton with #6 and #4 respectively. :headscratch:

And starting Tolbert over Turner. #30 and #6. Going to roll the dice on that one.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
What league Mud.........??? I just might want you to...and then again maybe not.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Im benching Philly WR Jeremy Maclin in favor of Raiders WR Louis Murphy, J.Mac seems to be the forgotten WR for Philly the last few weeks (7,9,10) 13-receptions 179yds and only 1-TD, is going up against a strong G-Men defensive secondary

L.Murphy in a 2009 Raider win vs, the Steelers in Pittsburgh had 4-rec 128yds 2 TD's including a 75yd TD has a good match-up v.s the Steelers hurting secondary

This is in L2K IDP. dynasty league, sitting at 5-5 on a 2-gm winning streak and 2-gms back in 3rd place in the division making a push for the playoffs so IMO am taking a chance with L.Murphy missing two games with a chest injury

I want some gold ones Mr. Ram. :thrash:

Last edited by a moderator:

#1bears fan

Plain and simple IND Run Defense Im just a little worried because BJGE has been running pretty good lately. It was between him and Greene But Greene has been riding the pine all year so Im going with Danny Boy in the shootout!!