The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 14 WR - .5 ppr -

Dez @ GB - I have very little faith in Matt Cassell at this point.

Devante Parker vs NYG - Rishard Matthews is expected to sit again and its a decent matchup.

Pick one... Thanks

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
According to my leagues projection Anquan Boldin is higher ranked than Doug Baldwin this week. I currently have Baldwin in my lineup against the weak Ravens pass defense. I have Boldin on my bench who is also up against a weak defense in Cleveland. Which is the better start?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
According to my leagues projection Anquan Boldin is higher ranked than Doug Baldwin this week. I currently have Baldwin in my lineup against the weak Ravens pass defense. I have Boldin on my bench who is also up against a weak defense in Cleveland. Which is the better start?
Wow, nothing like starting the week with an easy question...sigh...

I would say Boldin. Why? Seattle would be much happier just running the football and resting the def. but Baltimore has a much better run Def. Boldin though has not running back to really drive the ball, so SF will have to pass more.

Even though I think it will be close, I would lean Boldin for this week.

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
Wow, nothing like starting the week with an easy question...sigh...

I would say Boldin. Why? Seattle would be much happier just running the football and resting the def. but Baltimore has a much better run Def. Boldin though has not running back to really drive the ball, so SF will have to pass more.

Even though I think it will be close, I would lean Boldin for this week.
Thanks so much. That is the only tough play I have this week.

jjtweeks

Is Lacy worth starting over John Brown or Ivory
Have a tough 1st week of playoffs with Freeman facing panthers and Ivory facing Titans
Standard scoring

Phicinfan

Administrator
Is Lacy worth starting over John Brown or Ivory
Have a tough 1st week of playoffs with Freeman facing panthers and Ivory facing Titans
Standard scoring
JJ, I would not start Lacy unless you had no other Rbs. Until we see if he is out of the dog house, and getting plays, I would not risk a zero. Just my $0.02, but starting Ivory to me is the choice. Brown even is a better start.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 15 playoffs question... So don't screw up! Lol

.5 ppr league.. Need one of the following -

Denard Robinson vs Atl - Good matchup, should carry the mail with Yeldon out in a competitive game. Did well in spot starts like this last season.

Chark West @ Balt - Ravens run D has been good but West should be a workhorse once again and KC should be in the driver's seat in this one.

Assuming Yeldon and Ware both sit.. Which of the above do you like better this week?

Thanks

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would lean West, as I hear Ware is out, or at least very doubtful, Robinson is too hot and cold for me to trust in playoff situation.

hikeNbike

Ok here we go it's playoffs for me but this team running on fumes at least at rb.

Hate the matchup this week but nevertheless have decided to roll with Roethlisberger vs. Denver rather than rolling with Cousins vs. Buffalo. Buffalo no slouch either. Or Ryan vs. Jacksonville. Good matchup for Ryan but I need big points and he hasn't really delivered that all year. Ben has a lot of weapons. Game at home. Steelers need this one as they are scrapping to make the playoffs maybe he delivers.

Big question is at running back. My rb situation more than anything is why I need home runs elsewhere.

Latavius Murray will start even though against the Packers.

Now I need a second man. Not many options. Charles Sims vs. Rams or Bolden vs. Tennesee.

Then I need a flex. Choices are Tavon Austin vs. Bucs. Julius Thomas vs. Atlanta or Kamar Aiken vs Kansas City.

All I can say for my team is cmon Julio I need a monster game.

Then my other league. Priority is the first one which is why I want Julio to have a big game even though I'm playing against Julio and Martavius Bryant who I'm starting in the first league. Less decisions here. Bortles is my only healthy qb so he is starting. Brown starting at wr. I need a second out of Landry at San Diego, Mike Evans at stl or Tyler Lockett vs cleveland. Who I don't use at 2nd wr I could plug in at flex. Other options at flex are Bryce Brown vs Cleveland or the up and down Jeremy Hill at San Francisco.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 15 Flex question in a .5 ppr league -

I've been rolling out both Decker and Marshall for the past month or so with success. This week they play Dallas who seems to play at a snail's pace so..... Would you bench Decker for Randall Cobb @ Oakland???

Mike McCarthy took over play calling duties last week and Cobb saw a lot of action and this is a nice matchup.... Or I could just use Chark West @ Baltimore.

Thanks

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ok here we go it's playoffs for me but this team running on fumes at least at rb.

Hate the matchup this week but nevertheless have decided to roll with Roethlisberger vs. Denver rather than rolling with Cousins vs. Buffalo. Buffalo no slouch either. Or Ryan vs. Jacksonville. Good matchup for Ryan but I need big points and he hasn't really delivered that all year. Ben has a lot of weapons. Game at home. Steelers need this one as they are scrapping to make the playoffs maybe he delivers.

Big question is at running back. My rb situation more than anything is why I need home runs elsewhere.

Latavius Murray will start even though against the Packers.

Now I need a second man. Not many options. Charles Sims vs. Rams or Bolden vs. Tennesee.

Then I need a flex. Choices are Tavon Austin vs. Bucs. Julius Thomas vs. Atlanta or Kamar Aiken vs Kansas City.

All I can say for my team is cmon Julio I need a monster game.

Then my other league. Priority is the first one which is why I want Julio to have a big game even though I'm playing against Julio and Martavius Bryant who I'm starting in the first league. Less decisions here. Bortles is my only healthy qb so he is starting. Brown starting at wr. I need a second out of Landry at San Diego, Mike Evans at stl or Tyler Lockett vs cleveland. Who I don't use at 2nd wr I could plug in at flex. Other options at flex are Bryce Brown vs Cleveland or the up and down Jeremy Hill at San Francisco.
I would lean Sims, he has usually gained pts in ppr, not sure who will be Rb dejour in NE. Flex I would go J.Thomas and watch him score 4 TDs against an awful Atlanta D.

I would start Landry and use Lockett as flex in second league.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Week 15 Flex question in a .5 ppr league -

I've been rolling out both Decker and Marshall for the past month or so with success. This week they play Dallas who seems to play at a snail's pace so..... Would you bench Decker for Randall Cobb @ Oakland???

Mike McCarthy took over play calling duties last week and Cobb saw a lot of action and this is a nice matchup.... Or I could just use Chark West @ Baltimore.

Thanks
I would go Cobb.

hikeNbike

Ok. Championship week. Don't know how but I have navigated my way here with lots of help from the lineup Doctor.

One team I need to start a second rb from the likes of Charles Sims vs. Bears or Karlos Williams vs. the Cowboys ppr league.

Then better choices at wr and te but tough decisions. Gates vs Oakland or Julius vs. Thomas vs Saints. At flex then do I play the other te above or Kamar Aiken vs Steelers.

2nd team I hate that Gurley is playing Seattle. Any chance I should bench him for Danny Woodhead vs. Oakland. Non ppr in this one. But any chance of another td binge for Woodhead?

Then Travis Kelcey vs Browns or Zach Ertz vs Washington

Thanks for all the help this year!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Nurse practitioner in the house maybe? Gates plays tonight which stupid me I just realized.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sorry Hike, I didn't see the nurse request until this morning.

On the Sims/Williams question throw a dart.

It may be too late on the TE question but I start Julius here not knowing what Gates did last night. Aiken would be in for me.

If I rode Gurley to this point I'd stick with him but it may be real ugly. Play Ertz as they may be throwing a lot against the high flying Skins. :eek:

hikeNbike

Unfortunately played Gates. Did get a good game out of Latavius Murray though. So right at projection. Hoping for the best.

Good luck to all this week.

mills

1 pt ppr league... Lost Jeffery and Dez this weekend as well as Rawls and Yeldon. This is what I'm stuck with for the championship. Nothing but injuries for my squad all year... Lost Bell earlier in the year.

QB: Bortles
RB: Hightower, Latavious Murray (played), Cameron Artis-Payne
WR: Marshall, Decker, Randle, Kearse
TE: Olsen, Z. Miller

I need Murray/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex

Thanks lineup doc!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD