The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 8 - .5ppr

Gore @ Carolina
Michael Floyd @ Cleveland

Need one of these ^^^ guys. And if Dez starts vs Seattle, would you start him over the guys listed above?

Thanks

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Week 8 - .5ppr

Gore @ Carolina
Michael Floyd @ Cleveland

Need one of these ^^^ guys. And if Dez starts vs Seattle, would you start him over the guys listed above?

Thanks
Gore at Carolina is a waste. So if just the two I would go Floyd easily.
Now if Dez is back, I am never a fan of putting a player in back from a major injury on the first game. For no other reason than you don't know if they can play the whole game.

So I would lean Floyd regardless.

Phicinfan

Administrator
IBL
Ammendola, Marvin, Snead or Austin

Why Snead????
Cause Ammendola is more irregular than someone on pepto bismal, Austin is 3rd option at best. Marvin is okay, but Pittsburgh is better than thought, so that leaves Snead vs. a very weak Giants secondary

hikeNbike

Ok I've been clamoring to get Matt Ryan out of the lineup and it looks like Ben will be back. Ryan does have a cake matchup hut that hasn't helped him before.. so do I go

Matty Ice Cold vs. Tampa
Ben vs. Cincy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would stick with Matty one more game, Cincy defense is nasty, and Ben is just getting back and timing will be off.

hikeNbike

Decided to stick with Ryan for this week. Thanks. Do have Ben going in daily.

Hope I'm not over my quota but I have one more trying to set my team. Playing against the Giants Homer in the league and they have a plum matchup so Eli and Odell may be in for big points. And Giants kicker, Randle and Donnell also starting against me. Go Saints!

Anyway I need a flex play in a ppr.

Choices are Tavon Austin vs. San Francisco
Nate Washington vs. Tennessee
Or Andre Ellington at Cleveland
One more choice I could stick a Giant in and go Orleans Darkwa at New Orleans.

hikeNbike

sorry too late for this, hope you put in Washington or Austin
Put in Austin. Eli with 6 tds and 3 to Beckham hurt me big but total team effort is giving me a chance. Fortunately this league is point per reception and lots of points for yards so Julio almost offset Beckham. And collectively the rest of my guys are trying to offset Manning. Going to need Demarius to get me some catches and yards or a td tonight which is concerning given how Manning is playing but I'm happy I have a shot. Didn't look like I had any shot earlier today.

hikeNbike

Been starting the Rams D most of the season. Do I try and play the matchup this week and try the Bengals at home vs Browns or stick with the Rams at Minnesota.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Been starting the Rams D most of the season. Do I try and play the matchup this week and try the Bengals at home vs Browns or stick with the Rams at Minnesota.

Honestly, tomato, tomahto here. Rams should do well against Minny, same for Bengals.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 9 - .5 ppr -

Jon Stewart vs GB - Been solid of late and its a decent matchup.

or

Stevie Johnson vs Chi - Two bad defenses in this one could lead to a lot of pts being scored. No more Keenan Allen.... Stevie's healthy, could get a lot of looks here.

Thanks

Phicinfan

Administrator
Week 9 - .5 ppr -

Jon Stewart vs GB - Been solid of late and its a decent matchup.

or

Stevie Johnson vs Chi - Two bad defenses in this one could lead to a lot of pts being scored. No more Keenan Allen.... Stevie's healthy, could get a lot of looks here.

Thanks
Wow.....
I would lean Stewart, as they will want to run alot, and Stevie isn't always reliable

jjtweeks

Can Torrey Smith produce better with Gabbert
Will Woods still get his share or more even with Watkins playing,
who will have more points PPR Hillman or CJ Anderson

Phicinfan

Administrator
Can Torrey Smith produce better with Gabbert
No

Will Woods still get his share or more even with Watkins playing,
Well with Tyrod playing again maybe, but they may go run heavy at first to protect him.
who will have more points PPR Hillman or CJ Anderson
Who knows, its flavor of the month. CJ is now supposedly totally healthy, and Hillman is dinged up, so might lean CJ more.