Mathews @ Den

Hilton vs Hou
Shorts vs Buf
A Johnson @ Indy
Floyd @ Ten
Cooper @ Min
Boldin @ TB
Wright @ Ari

Also which WR can I drop to pick up a defensive player? Who doesn't help me the next couple weeks?

standard scoring....In the playoffs.....need some advice.....2RB/2WR/Flex

Gore @ TB
AP vs Phi (probably out)
FJax @ Jax
Mathews @ Den

Hilton vs Hou
Shorts vs Buf
A Johnson @ Indy
Floyd @ Ten
Cooper @ Min
Boldin @ TB
Wright @ Ari

Also which WR can I drop to pick up a defensive player? Who doesn't help me the next couple weeks?

RB- Jackson and Mathews: I don't like Gore's injury and the Bucs run D

WR- Hilton and Johnson: Not a lot of defense played on those teams

Flex- Cooper: Philly offense should fly in the dome after the blizzard

I'd drop Wright

gizzil

Ok so it's playoff time... and my main dudes all have injuries or bad matchups... doesn't look great... one guy plays tonight, don't think id sit him... Anyway here goes... full ppr, full point per completion, 6 point TDs all over and bonuses... Thanks again this year Chris!!!

QB Wilson @NYG
WR Vincent Jackson vs. SF (he'd likely be my sit for hilton)
WR Antonio Brown v. CIN
WR Keenan Allen @DEN tonight
RB CJ Spiller @ JAX
RB Reggie Bush v. BAL (murky situation)
TE Graham @STL
R/W/T Zac Stacy v. NO
K Vinatieri v. HOU
DEF SEA @NYG (a good play?)
D Kiko Alonso @JAX
D Lawrence Timmons v. CIN

BN Ridley @MIA (lame situation)
BN Miami vs NE (basically an extra spot, though @BUF next week and SEA v. AZ)
BN Joique Bell v. BAL (a bad matchup even if reggie sits)
BN Josh McCown @ CLE (a bad matchup for him or Cutler could have whoever plays... they say Cutler. May play one or the other next week...)
BN TY Hilton vs. HOU
BN Adrian Peterson v. PHI (doesn't sound great for him or Gerhart, could still get Gerhart though)
BN Jordan Cameron vs. CHI

Ok so it's playoff time... and my main dudes all have injuries or bad matchups... doesn't look great... one guy plays tonight, don't think id sit him... Anyway here goes... full ppr, full point per completion, 6 point TDs all over and bonuses... Thanks again this year Chris!!!

QB Wilson @NYG
WR Vincent Jackson vs. SF (he'd likely be my sit for hilton)
WR Antonio Brown v. CIN
WR Keenan Allen @DEN tonight
RB CJ Spiller @ JAX
RB Reggie Bush v. BAL (murky situation)
TE Graham @STL
R/W/T Zac Stacy v. NO
K Vinatieri v. HOU
DEF SEA @NYG (a good play?)
D Kiko Alonso @JAX
D Lawrence Timmons v. CIN

BN Ridley @MIA (lame situation)
BN Miami vs NE (basically an extra spot, though @BUF next week and SEA v. AZ)
BN Joique Bell v. BAL (a bad matchup even if reggie sits)
BN Josh McCown @ CLE (a bad matchup for him or Cutler could have whoever plays... they say Cutler. May play one or the other next week...)
BN TY Hilton vs. HOU
BN Adrian Peterson v. PHI (doesn't sound great for him or Gerhart, could still get Gerhart though)
BN Jordan Cameron vs. CHI

I like Hilton over Jackson and would drop Miami for Gerhart to feel safer about the Detroit RBs

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Standard Scoring for QB, Pick 2:

Cutler,Ryan,Kaepernick.....

PPR League can start 3, 1 must be a RB:

Antonio Brown, Stephen Jackson, D Murray,Calvin Johnson, P Garcon....

TIA

Standard Scoring for QB, Pick 2:

Cutler,Ryan,Kaepernick.....

PPR League can start 3, 1 must be a RB:

Antonio Brown, Stephen Jackson, D Murray,Calvin Johnson, P Garcon....

TIA

Ryan vs Washington and Cutler vs Cleveland. Big game for Cutler and the Bears. The Chicago sports radio has been filled with nothing but talk of Jay being expendable and he should be benched for McCown. He'll be fired up. Kaep is crap. Doesn't look to be a shoot out so he'll get his usual 15 pts (blah)

Murray and Megatron are no-brainers

Cincy will shut down Brown, and I think Garçon has a tough time with Cousins and the drama. All in on Atlanta this week, Jackson 3rd.

Last edited:

gizzil

ok so the few days hasnt really cleared the situation at all... i still have peterson, gerhart, bush, joique bell, cj spiller and zac stacy... also pretty sure vin jackson belongs on the bench

ok so the few days hasnt really cleared the situation at all... i still have peterson, gerhart, bush, joique bell, cj spiller and zac stacy... also pretty sure vin jackson belongs on the bench

For me it comes down to playing either the Lions starting RB or sitting them and moving Cameron to the flex. With all the ? around Bush now and the big possibility they say he starts and reaggravates the injury, I would go with Cameron who should put up another nice game and not worry about Monday at all.

gizzil

so spiller stacy?? and just forget all the questions?? I feel strongly about cameron also but hard to sit my top two RB yaknow

Remote Controller

What the hell does beating 96 of the elite fantasy football minds in all of fantasy football mean that slabaugh can even begin to think he can dole out advice???? Congrats Chris!!! (Keep Tuned in to SO.......Chris will be our third IBL individual Champ) ((That's hard to do)) Miller, Mutts, and Slabaugh.......hell, what am I thinking....JScott makes 4!!!! This is the place for Fantasy Football advice!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
What the hell does beating 96 of the elite fantasy football minds in all of fantasy football mean that slabaugh can even begin to think he can dole out advice???? Congrats Chris!!! (Keep Tuned in to SO.......Chris will be our third IBL individual Champ) ((That's hard to do)) Miller, Mutts, and Slabaugh.......hell, what am I thinking....JScott makes 4!!!! This is the place for Fantasy Football advice!!
I liked what you wrote so much RC that I thought it should be posted twice. Nice to have you back with us again btw.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
^^Damn I'm glad I'm not playing you!
|||
I also have Romo and Tannehill and am starting Romo for what it's worth.

WSIS as WR2? .2 point PPR

Cordarello Patterson - Minn @ Cin
Harry Douglas - Atl @ SF
Greg Jennings - Minn @ Cin
James Jones - GB v Pitt

Last edited:
^^Damn I'm glad I'm not playing you!
|||
I also have Romo and Tannehill and am starting Romo for what it's worth.

WSIS as WR2? .2 point PPR

Cordarello Patterson - Minn @ Cin
Harry Douglas - Atl @ SF
Greg Jennings - Minn @ Cin
James Jones - GB v Pitt

I'd go with Douglas...Minnesota can't throw like they did last week again and GB is going to be a blizzard. I see Douglas getting a lot of targets

Last edited:

gizzil

3rd place game... lame... full point ppr and point per completion... Thanks as always Chris!!

QB Cutler @PHI
WR Vincent Jackson @STL
WR Antonio Brown @GB
WR Keenan Allen v. OAK
RB Adrian Peterson @CIN
RB Reggie Bush v. NYG
TE Graham @CAR
R/W/T Zac Stacy v. TB
K Succop v. IND
DEF SEA v. AZ
D Kiko Alonso v. MIA
D Lawrence Timmons @GB

BN Ridley @BAL
BN TY Hilton @KC
BN Joique Bell v. NYG
BN Gerhart @CIN
BN TY Hilton vs. HOU
BN Russel Wilson vs AZ (At least I have til 3 to decide QB, we hear he bears may be sitting people deending on GB and Det)
BN Jordan Cameron @NYJ

3rd place game... lame... full point ppr and point per completion... Thanks as always Chris!!

QB Cutler @PHI
WR Vincent Jackson @STL
WR Antonio Brown @GB
WR Keenan Allen v. OAK
RB Adrian Peterson @CIN
RB Reggie Bush v. NYG
TE Graham @CAR
R/W/T Zac Stacy v. TB
K Succop v. IND
DEF SEA v. AZ
D Kiko Alonso v. MIA
D Lawrence Timmons @GB

BN Ridley @BAL
BN TY Hilton @KC
BN Joique Bell v. NYG
BN Gerhart @CIN
BN TY Hilton vs. HOU
BN Russel Wilson vs AZ (At least I have til 3 to decide QB, we hear he bears may be sitting people deending on GB and Det)
BN Jordan Cameron @NYJ

Nothing to change (which means something to change, but I don't know what)

On a side note- Man am I glad this fantasy season is pretty much done. I sucked hard on this thread. Thank you very much Gizzil and the others who humored me to the bitter end despite the questionable results. I guess lame thread to the end is better than everyone dipping out week 8 :)

gizzil

I think this year has just been weird... You can make the smart call every time and get burned by a marvin jones... or an injury, or whatever... when it comes down to it it would have been easier to help me in particular had i drafted my own teams (cuz they would have been way better). Anyway I am super thankful for the second set of eyes as I am sure everyone else is. Have a merry Christmas!! I can't wait for it all to be over!!