The Lineup Doctor 2010

gizzil

1) RB Ryan Mathews@hou
RB LG Blount @ATL
BN Jahv Best NYJ (i think im forced to play Mathews)

2) is NE DEF @CLE a scary play at all? id think it pretty strong, however that saints game was brutal

3) McNabb v. PHI wk 10 (MNF, with a chance on the national stage to get at reid and shanahan) or Cassel @ DEN wk 10 - or am i too early?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

Collie (hand) was a full participant in practice for a second consecutive day on Friday, but is listed as questionable this week against Philadelphia, ESPN 1070 am Indianapolis reports. Collie revealed he had surgery to repair a torn ligament in his thumb, the Indianapolis Star reports. Analysis: Collie looks safe to start this week despite the questionable designation since he fully participated in practice and was seen catching passes without any problem.

1) RB Ryan Mathews@hou
RB LG Blount @ATL
BN Jahv Best NYJ (i think im forced to play Mathews)

2) is NE DEF @CLE a scary play at all? id think it pretty strong, however that saints game was brutal

3) McNabb v. PHI wk 10 (MNF, with a chance on the national stage to get at reid and shanahan) or Cassel @ DEN wk 10 - or am i too early?

Blount

NE Def is a good start

McNabb has a good track record of putting up huge games after being benched :)

phillychic1

Thanks. Crosby was my first instinct, until I noticed on ESPN they have Mare projected for 13pts this week, with no reason why. Didn't know if I was missing something there!

#1bears fan

WEEK 10
QB Flacco or schaub
WR looking at WW Breaston, Manningham, M Thomas, L Evans, Holmes all available I dont think I can start Woodhead against PIT>( I went ahead and picked up Thomas) edited after the fact!
WR Nicks
RB Foster
RB Turner
TE Tamme
flex Rice
K Carpenter
DEF NYG

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlines

The Evil Genius
Week 10 Help

Standard Yahoo: