The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

jaybebo

Week 11...need two at RB...

Gore @ GB (ranked 4th v. Run allowing 93.1 yards per game)
DWilliams v. MIA (ranked 7th but has allowed 10 rushing TDs)
Mendenhall @ KC (ranked 27th allowing 141.3 ypg)
Forsett @ MIN (ranked 6th allowing only 2 rushing TDs on the year)

I am currently leaning DWilliams and Mendenhall...just not sure how good that Packers defense is against the run...

Next, need two at WR...

Fitz @ STL (this is basically a no-brainer against the 25th ranked defense)
Hester v. PHI (ranked 10th v. pass but have allowed 14 TDs)
Cotchery @ NE (ranked 7th but have allowed 13 TDs)
Wallace @ KC (ranked 24th v. pass, but will Steelers finally start pounding the ball after the fiasco against the Bengals)
Santana Moss v. DAL (ranked 18th, but Moss seems to do very well against Dallas averaging 101 yards over the past seven games with 4 TDs)
Nicks v. ATL (ranked 28th allowing 240.7 ypg and 13 TDs)

I can start three WRs if needed but I do not believe I have three solid starts.

Also, would you start Kevin Boss over Witten this weekend...

tblgoblue:

I think Eli rebounds and has a big game after his bye against the Falcons who will be without Turner and have a tough time keeping the ball out of the Giants hands.

Wells and Mendenhall both have great matchups this week, and as I wrote to someone else, I'm losing faith in Kevin Smith even against a poor Browns team.

jaybebo:

I agree with you on not knowing how good the Packers D really is. One thing though, the Panthers lost Jordan Gross (LT) last week which could spell trouble for DWill. I can't recommend benching him though and Mendenhall's matchup is just too good. So Gore should probably be the odd man out (he's had a couple of good weeks in a row and is due for a letdown game anyway)

I would go with Moss for your #2. He is a Cowboy killer as you stated and I don't see why he won't do it again this year.

I'm sticking with Witten through thick and thin. If you bench him he will blow up. I promise.

egoo

PPR league...need to start 2 RBs 2 WRs and 1 RB/WR

RBs-
Ray Rice(vs IND)...definitely starting him
Rashard Mendenhall(@KC)
Lesean McCoy(@ CHI)
Beanie Wells(@ STL)

WR-
Andre Johnson (vs TEN)...definitely starting him
Calvin Johnson (vs DET)
Roddy White (@ NYG)

right now i'm leaning towards Rice, Mendenhall, McCoy, Andre and Calvin. What do you think?

I think I would lean Roddy over Lesean. With Turner out Atlanta is going to have to become a passing team. In a ppr league, I think White will have a very big day.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated here Chris. I lost Turner last week.

I have to pick 2 of these to start in a ppr league.
Jacobs vs Atlanta
Bradshaw vs Atlanta
Jason Snelling(Atlanta) vs NYG

I had planned on starting the two Giants because I have junk on the bench but I got lucky and grabbed Snelling off of the waiver wire this morning. I'm still tempted to start the 2 Giants if Bradshaw appears healthy against the 26th team against the rush the Atlanta Falcons. What say you ole wise one? One more win secures my division.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Need a 1 RB outta these guys...

Barber vs Washington
Betts @ Dallas
Thomas @ Tampa Bay

Standard scoring with .5 ppr

Thanks

Chuckrock2004

Pom-Pomgirl Holder^Upper
Pick uno x 2

Trying to squeeze that extra drop out this week. 1 pt 10 yrds, 6 per TD, non-ppr

Pick one:

M. Barber vs Wash
M. Lynch @ Jac
J. Cotchery vs N.E.
W. Welker @ Jets

I'm going with Welker so far, the only reason i'm second guessing myself, is the fact they're on the road vs the Jets. Think any of the other 3 have a pretty good chance of outscoring Welker?

And

V. Davis or K. Winslow

Leaning toward Winslow at home vs N.O. Firgure they'll pass alot.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

ChuckRock:

Welker, I don't see any of the others outproducing him.

I think I would still go with Davis. He was the #1 TE going in to last week, everyone is allowed a bad week and the Niners will need him against the Pack.

comegetDATnguyen:

I like Walter on Monday Night against the Titans. I think this game totals over 70pts and Walter will play a big role.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated here Chris. I lost Turner last week.

I have to pick 2 of these to start in a ppr league.
Jacobs vs Atlanta
Bradshaw vs Atlanta
Jason Snelling(Atlanta) vs NYG

I had planned on starting the two Giants because I have junk on the bench but I got lucky and grabbed Snelling off of the waiver wire this morning. I'm still tempted to start the 2 Giants if Bradshaw appears healthy against the 26th team against the rush the Atlanta Falcons. What say you ole wise one? One more win secures my division.

Lanigiro

My WR's are confusing me this week!

I have Sidney Rice, Miles Austin, Wes Welker, Donald Driver and Mike Sims-Walker.

I'm planning on starting Sidney Rice and Wes Welker but I'm unsure of who to start for my 3rd! It's hard to sit Miles Austin at this point but with all the double coverage he's getting I'm not sure if he's the best start, who would my best choice be?

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds