The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

pipeman

OK, Chris- battle of division leaders. Bad match-ups have me thinking. PPR, 6 all TD's.

I'm starting SJax as one of my RB's this week, but not liking either ADP or Rice's chances of a big game. Denver has shut down opposing backs this year, especially at home, and ADP going into Lambeau with Favre's reunion isn't sounding good. My 4th back, Sproles, has a great match-up. What's your opinion?

Also, Ryan vs Flacco?

silver

i have RBs barber, choice, gore, bell and WRs smith (NYG), sydney rice, houshmanzadeh, garcon

any good trades for fitzgerald or moss (they want RB)?

also, is carney (PK) going to stay or do i need to switch him?
thanks

mls200863

KING OF MEDIOCRITY
hey chris,
first question for this week.
i need 2 rbs and i have 3 available.(ppr league)
tomlinson and or sproles vs oak or
m barber vs sea.
thanks for your input.

silver:

I would try and see if I could trade Gore and Smith for Fitz and any RB they would give you. Sorry to say, I don't know about Carney and his status.

mls:

Tomlinson and Barber- If Tomlinson doesn't have his best game of the year vs. Oakland and score at least twice he is not worth a roster spot. Barber should have a decent game as well against Seattle. (he should score)

mills

Addai vs. SF
Ray Rice vs. Den
D. Williams vs. Ari
Lynch vs. Hou
Wells vs. Car
McFadden (Q) vs. SD

I need 2 out of this bunch. Non-PPR Standard scoring.

mills:

I don't see how you can bench Rice after the games he's put up recently even against a tough Broncos D.

Deangelo has been coming around too and I'm not a believer that Arizona has the best run D in the league.

bhrvr

Sorry about that i have:
QB-Tony Romo
Ben Roethlisberger

WR
Anquan Boldin
Roy Williams
Antonio Bryant
Steve Smith (NYG)
Mohamed Massaquoi
Austin Collie

RB
Glen Coffee
DeAngelo Williams
Darren McFadden
Ahmad Bradshaw

TE
Jermichael Finley
John Carlson

Kick
Nate Kaeding (BYE)
Neil Rackers

Defense
New York Giants

mills

Another question for you Doc.

Rivers vs. Oak
Schaub vs. Buf

Also

A. Johnson (Q) vs. Buf.
Vincent Jackson vs. Oak
Roddy White vs. NO

Questioning whether to play Johnson or not. I need 2 out of those guys.

lemmer

who should i use in a flex spot this week, std scoring not ppr.

Kevin Smith vs St Louis
Mike Sims Walker vs Tennessee

here is my started

Ronnie Brown
Thomas Jones
Vincent Jackson
Devin Hester

mills:

I'm starting Schaub through thick and thin. He's earned his way to must start. Add to it that San Diego should do a whole lot of running the ball against Oakland so Rivers #'s will probably be down.

I would go with Johnson and White. Jackson will be smotherd by Nmadi Asomugha and will probably be a down day for him. Everything I've heard points to Johnson being good to go this week.

Lemmer:

I say you gotta go with Sims-Walker against that terrible Titans secondary. MJD will probably have a tough go rushing so Walker should get a lot of targets. St. Louis has been better then expected against the run this year and the matchup looks good for Smith but I think he'll have a marginal day.

mills

Yet another question for the master.

Need three out of this bunch of WRs.

Colston vs. ATL
Roddy White vs. NO
Vincent Jackson vs.Oak
Burleson vs. Dallas
Gates vs. Oakland
Owens vs. Houston