Pre-draft rumors

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Cleveland is getting a lot of press today. Key issue is the #1 pick. There are alot of teams who have told "insiders" that they will take Trubisky at #1, to ensure they get him. They want a top Qb in this draft, and he is the target. That means they will miss out on Garrett, but could get a very decent DL at 12.

IF Cleveland goes Garrett, look for rumors of a trade from Cleveland to Tenn. for the #5 pick. They will have to get above NYJ to get Trubisky. That is assuming SF does not go Qb.

Gareon Conley may drop in draft now due to allegations. But by many sources he was the best interview in the combine this year, over all other players, and alot of teams trust him and what he is saying. So he may not get effected. Only time will tell.

Reuben Foster also may drop, but not many are expecting it.

Over under for Qbs taken in the first round is 3.5. I will go under, as I see 3 going. Those three will be Trubisky, Watson and Mahomes.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I am also calling for 3rbs in first round. Fournette, McCaffrey and Cook will go in first. Look for Dixon to go in 2nd. Kamara as well will go in second.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Rumors are flying that Denver currently at #20 and Atlanta currently at #31 are looking to move up. No rumors on who they want to move up for.

JScott

Administrator
I'm as pumped for an NFL draft as I've been in a long time. The Saints have 2 in the 1st. Hopefully they won't screw this up. Defense fellas, we could use one.

With the Pats sending their 1st to NO, my curiosity for tonight is who would be available at 1.32 compared to Cooks.

hikeNbike

Did I miss something didn't the Bears pay a boat load of money to Mike Glennon?

I am several drinks in so I might be missing something. Either that or the Bears management has hit the bottle too before the draft.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

I like both the Saints and Texans picks. Heck I like Watson the best out of the and in the draft and he was the third qb off the board.

I don't understand the Bears at all. Why pay so much to Glennon then trade up and draft a qb. It's not as if your defense couldn't have used an upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk