Post week 3 news and week 4 in and out

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Doug Baldwin will play in Week 4 against the Cardinals.

Alshon Jeffery is questionable.

Devonta Freeman is out.

Jack Doyle is out.

efactor

Coming at you
Looks like Freeman is on track for next week. Have him in two leagues, but not killing me so glad they are making sure he is 100 percent before rolling him out.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Matt Breida said he'll be a game-time decision against the Chargers."I’ve got to feel comfortable," said Breida, who was downgraded to a limited practice on Friday after being a full participant on Thursday.

rotoworld.com

efactor

Coming at you
On a side note, I was asked to join a work league at my new company. 10 teams, which I hate and never play. Draft was a joke. I was actually helping people pick because I just wanted it over. Had I been packing, not sure if I would have shot several of them or myself.

Then, I lost to a girl last week.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
On a side note, I was asked to join a work league at my new company. 10 teams, which I hate and never play. Draft was a joke. I was actually helping people pick because I just wanted it over. Had I been packing, not sure if I would have shot several of them or myself.

Then, I lost to a girl last week.

.....im going to have to ban your account now E.

I'm sure you understand.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
-NE- cuts Corey Coleman Wr from PS - well stick a fork in him now...
-GB- No practice for Cobb due to hamstring strain - very questionable for tomorrow's game
- FA- dez says he is close to signing with a team.....
-PHI-place Cb McCleod on IR - call up DeAndre Carter from PS
-CAR- signs FA Eric Reid S - per Olsen he could start this week.....
-DET- Golden Tate is questionable due to hip injury - just showed up yesterday....
-

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Josh Gordon (hamstring) is expected to play.

Alfred Morris and Matt Breida are expected to play.

McCoy, Keenan Allen, and Fournette are all expected to play for their respective teams this week.

Fitzpatrick is expected to start.

Hopkins and Chris Carson are expected to play.

Cobb is questionable and you should not be playing him anyway.

Baldwin will play but at less than 100% according to some reports.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Cole Beasley is expected to play.

Bucs were a couple of plays away from benching Fitz last week. He's going to have a sort leash with Winston back and ready to go.

Steelers actively shopping Bell now. They are the ones making the phone calls as they seek a "good player" and a 2nd round draft choice. They won't get that from many teams.

Travis Benjamin is expected to play.

Marlon Mack is NOT expected to play.

Alshon is a GTD.

Fitzgerald is expected to play at "no where near 100%."

Flash Gordon is expected to play for the Pats.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Alshon Jeffery is IN.

Flash is up to date with the Patriots playbook and only the hammy could limit or stop him from making a difference today.