Post week 3 news and week 4 in and out

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
- NE - has lost its 2nd game of the season, I am pretty sure that is the first sign of the apocalypse...
- SF - bad knee injury to Garoppolo - looks like we could see an ACL tear at least - MRI Today
- CAR- McCaffrey would like to ask anyone why he can't run inside??? - 184 yards on the ground argues that...
- DET- for first time since 2013 Detroit has a 100 yard rusher in a game - Congrats to K. Johnson!!
- NE - so now we understand why Gronk threatened to retire - supposedly Detroit was working a trade, and he basically told NE if you trade me I retire.... Wow...
- NO - Drew Brees has set the record and keeps setting it... on completions for a career!
- LAR - have cb worries - Talib has an ankle issue, and Peters has a calf strain, both getting MRIs
- DAL - Sean Lee LB has aggravated his hamstring injury - MRI again soon
- CHI - don't look now folks, but the Bears are in first place in the NFC North - Dare anyone who figured this would happen...
- BUF - they beat the Vikings, and I mean they BEAT up the Vikings....Wow, what a weird week
- IND - So they got into position for a hail mary at end of game against Philly, and they bring in Brissett?? Anyone else question if Luck is full strength yet? Yikes
- Another overtime game this week - at least this time we got a winner in Saints vs. a Tie.
- AFC East - Dolphins are 3-0 and Pats are 1-2 yeah like I said first sign of the apocalypse....
- NO - Patrick Robinson Cb got carted off with left leg injury. No word yet on what this was
- NYG - Engram TE has a potential knee issue - not sure if ligament damage happened or not - MRI coming
- CIN - A. J. Green has groin issue - not sure on severity yet.
-

Phicinfan

Administrator
- PIT- is now listening to trade offers for Le'Veon Bell - they know they will get a 3rd rounder next year when he walks as an FA in compensatory picks, so that is where talk has to start. It has to be a team that has need, and more importantly, cap room for his FT this year and to talk long term next year.
- MIA - lost William Hayes to a torn ACL - which he tore trying to avoid falling on Qb to avoid flag - way to go NFL!
- ATL - lost S Ricardo Allen to a torn ACL
- NYG - update on Engram - MCL sprain, no idea on how long he will be out or how severe yet

Phicinfan

Administrator
- CIN - lost Ryan Glasgow for season torn ACL
- CLE - names Mayfield Qb for this weeks game - no practice for Tyrod
- LAR - OT Andrew Whitworth had a minor knee procedure done - assume out this week since its a short week
- SF - Cb Richard Sherman to miss a few weeks with Calf strain- thank God it was not the achilles again.
- NYG - Engram update - still assume its an MCL sprain - status week to week -but expected to miss up to 4 weeks or more
- ATL - S Ricardo Allen out with toorn achilles not ACL tear
-

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Dalvin Cook (hamstring) considers himself day to day and is unsure of his Week 4 status against the Rams.

Cook said there's a "good chance" he'll be ready for Thursday's game, but that's actually a downgrade from the weekend, when he said he would "definitely" be out there. Cook was also initially optimistic about his Week 3 status before never practicing. We would consider him on the wrong side of questionable for Week 4.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Bell better get back to the Steelers while he can.

rotoworld.com
Per reports Steelers are all in on potentially trading him. they know best they will get if he walks in FA is a 3rd round compensatory pick.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Limited teams have the cap room to take on his salary or so I've read. I'd like to see a list of those that could even afford him.

Phicinfan

Administrator
- PIT - so Pittsburgh is taking offers for Bell, but per one report I read today, they COULD rescind the FT, if they do, he becomes an instant FA, and the team would still get a compensatory pick in 2019(probably a 3rd)
- CAR - Greg Olsen TE broken foot, is way ahead of the curve on healing, so he is still going to miss time, but could be back sometime this season
- LAR - may lose Cbs for a bit. Peters will probably miss this week, Talib may miss up to 4 weeks on his ankle and now surgery may be happening as well

Phicinfan

Administrator
-TEN- Marcus Mariota will start vs. Eagles
-LAR - Place Aqib Talib Cb on IR
- BUF - McCoy says he is playing this week
- BAL- Hayden Hurst in practice today
- CIN- A.J. Green expected to play this week
-ATL - Devote Freeman is getting closer to playing, but not expected this week
-