Jets @ Bengals

• Jets Win!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Bengals Win!

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachnorm

Playoffs !?!?!? .... Playoffs, ?!?!? Of Course, it is a Big Game! We all know the players and teams, we watch NFL Football and play Fantasy Foot ball so no write up is needed. The only issue is who will win this particular game.

Vote in the poll and discuss/defend why you voted that way, if you wish.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am torn here. IF Cincy plays like Cincy is capable....I think they beat the Jets. They can stop the run, and they have the secondary to make Sanchez look like the rookie he is.

But the loss of key Defenders....really makes me wonder if Cincy can still be Cincy. I am gonna hold of on this vote....and see what the injury situation looks like.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I think the Bengals will "show up" after mailing it in last week. The Jets have an outstanding defense, but Marc Sanchez isnt ready to take a team on a post season run.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I think the Jets pull this one off by a field goal. I could see Cinci tie it up in the 4th with a pick 6 or a td resulting from a Sanchez interception. But then the Jets running the ball and kicking the winning field goal. The Jets defense is great. Revis can shut down COC and they can concentrate more on stopping Benson and getting to Palmer.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
If Sanchez dont do anything stupid :pigsfly: and play's a solid game i can see the Jets running game & defense winning the game for them

I voted for Cincy

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I think the Bengals will "show up" after mailing it in last week. The Jets have an outstanding defense, but Marc Sanchez isnt ready to take a team on a post season run.

This is how i feel also I think Jets come in a little over confident.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Cincy and I will be there in the freezing cold, live and in person!!

The Jets are not as good as they are thinking they are now. With Peko and Geathers back on the front line and a safety in Crocker that can actually tackle at safety the Bengals D will be ready and Zimmer can't wait to toss some pressure at Sanchez.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Cincy and I will be there in the freezing cold, live and in person!!

The Jets are not as good as they are thinking they are now. With Peko and Geathers back on the front line and a safety in Crocker that can actually tackle at safety the Bengals D will be ready and Zimmer can't wait to toss some pressure at Sanchez.
This is a key. Beating the Jets is easy. Stop the run. If you stop them from running, and make Sanchez throw more than 20 times. He will screw up...throw INTs and give you the game.

If the Bengals can control Jones and Greene, and not get too conservative on Offense...they should win.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
This is a key. Beating the Jets is easy. Stop the run. If you stop them from running, and make Sanchez throw more than 20 times. He will screw up...throw INTs and give you the game.

If the Bengals can control Jones and Greene, and not get too conservative on Offense...they should win.

Exactly

mills

colts d aren't as good as the bengals d... bengals are lucky they aren't playing houston this weekend, i think it would be a much different game if that were the case.

efactor

Coming at you
Jets roll. I just don't see the Bengals getting more than 10-13 points and that won't be enough............

cctekguy

Staff member
There are plenty of "experts" picking the Jets...I just don't see it.

Jets D is good, but so is Cincy's.

Jets can run, but Cincy can run AND Pass

Revis can shut down O.C., but anybody can shut down Cotch and Edwards.

Palmer didn't have a "Palmeresque" year, but Sanchez DID have a "Rookiesque" year.

All doubt should be erased by the game being in Cincy.