• Jets Win!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Bengals Win!

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg

Who?
Jets looking solid, but I wish Benson wasn't getting so many yards...

Has Johnson even been out there?

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
it seems like the refs are gunning for Revis

I made a bet with my friend that the JETS would win this game, though. I might be biased.

efactor

Coming at you
Most people picking the Bengals pointed to the inexperience of Sanchez, but Palmer was the one who looked like a nervous rookie. The way he was running today, Benson should have had 35-40 carries. He's the true star on the Bengals, not Carson or the Clown.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
damn that game sucked.....Benson is a stud, Graham is done in Cincy, Palmer needs to do some soul searching this offseason AND please, oh focking please can they finally fire Bob Bratkowski??? He is the worse OC in the entire league.....

efactor

Coming at you
damn that game sucked.....Benson is a stud, Graham is done in Cincy, Palmer needs to do some soul searching this offseason AND please, oh focking please can they finally fire Bob Bratkowski??? He is the worse OC in the entire league.....

Sorry about that Miller. Happy Birthday. It was an excellent season regardless of today's game...........

cctekguy

Staff member
It was a good season.

Palmer didn't rebound like we thought he would, but we know he has it in him. Benson resurrected his career and the D looks superb.

I know it's a long time until next season but you have a lot to look forward to. Palmer will be back and the Bengals are gonna own the division for the next few years.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Crazy thought came to mind last night that I know will never happen, but would make a lot of sense. It's clear that Palmer needs another receiving threat b/c when you take away ocho they have nothing else that is consistent.....why not get on the phone with Denver and go get Brandon Marshall? Marshall and Ocho on the same team with Benson pounding the rock??? Oh my!