Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots - Official Thread

Ravens @ Patriots

• Ravens Win!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Patriots Win!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I cant believe R.Moss is getting covered that good to not get open, must have case of the giving ups or alligator arms which seems to be his favorite

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
images

I almost chose that pic as my new avatar!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Why in the hell did it matter if they got the first or not to be a successful challenge? They were correct in that the spot of the ball was wrong, weather they got the first or not was irrelevent in the success or fail of the challenge right???

Trickster

Why in the hell did it matter if they got the first or not to be a successful challenge? They were correct in that the spot of the ball was wrong, weather they got the first or not was irrelevent in the success or fail of the challenge right???

I believe for challenge purposes, in the rulebook it states that in order for the challenge of the spot of the ball to be successful (no charged timeout), it must result in a first down. That is what I heard.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I believe for challenge purposes, in the rulebook it states that in order for the challenge of the spot of the ball to be successful (no charged timeout), it must result in a first down. That is what I heard.
wow, that is a pretty stupid rule. If it changes the spot from 4th and 2 to 4th and inches, IMO that is successful......

Thanks for the info though, was unaware of that.

efactor

Coming at you
OK Mr. Brady. You need three scores in 9 minutes. Try throwing the ball more than 2 yards past the Line of scrimmage..............