Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots - Official Thread

Ravens @ Patriots

• Ravens Win!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Patriots Win!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachnorm

Playoffs !?!?!? .... Playoffs, ?!?!? Of Course, it is a Big Game! We all know the players and teams, we watch NFL Football and play Fantasy Foot ball so no write up is needed. The only issue is who will win this particular game.

Vote in the poll and discuss/defend why you voted that way, if you wish.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Ive been doing some reading on this, and the info Im finding is pointing toward the Ravens being the last team New England wants to face right now. I think sans-Welker this goes from lock for the Pats to almost lock for the Ravens.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am going Ravens as well. I think they beat on Brady...and with no Welker.......he has no quick drop off.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I'm going Ravens here as well. They are playing great football. Able to run the ball down their opponents throat. NE has a poor defense and Ray Rice will be able to run all over them.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Going with the Pats not because I like them or anything but they are playing at home so going with the home team.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I know but i really think this game can go either way. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens do win. So I'll stick to my answer and say Pats. :worried3:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
You sure Nikki? That loss of Welker is pretty big......

On Mike & Mike in the morning show M.Golic said that if Julian Edelmen was to wear Welker's jersey you wouldn't know the difference, :headscratch: looks like there is a crack epidemic sweeping the NFL nation :biglaugh:

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
I am going Ravens as well. I think they beat on Brady...and with no Welker.......he has no quick drop off.

I heard they are supplying Brady with a yellow flag and a red flag so he can throw either when he deems it necessary....

cctekguy

Staff member
Pats are play-off professionals.

Belichek will find ways to win until they are completely over matched.

Brady being healthy is key, though.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Holy shit what a start!! Ray Rice for 83 yds on the first play from scrimmage!! Hell of a first strike!

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Ravens baby! I hate the Pats.

Thank you Ray for starting out the day the right way!!!