NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 & the Rest of the Way

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Okay before the action cranks up tonight let me clue you in on what's going to happen, lol. Like anyone knows...

SeaHawks with 6 picks will be mending their broken offensive line.

Packers will take a RB and he'll be the first draft choice made tonight if they hang on to that pick.

Saints have 3 picks tonight. They'll spend 2 of them on the leagues worst defense and use the other Friday night pick on a QB.

Any other predictions OutLaws?

ExperiencedRookie

If the Packers do indeed take a RB, prepare for us fantasy owners to be drooling over grabbing that guy. Could easily be the best RB in this class simply by situation alone.

Where will GB go though? I don't think anyone would disagree that Mixon is the better player than a guy like Cook, but he doesn't seem to fit the GB culture.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
latest rumors have DeShone Kizer to Green Bay with pick #33. I doubt it, but there is a ton of talk about it. I have also seen Cook going to GB at #33.

Seattle will be focusing on the line I bet. They need it badly.

I have also seen Philly going Rb in the 2nd round - supposedly this is one spot that Dixon may go to, but Kamura if there would be the better fit IMO.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Per one report Cleveland was talking trade with Washington for Cousins - but Washington and Cleveland deny it.
One report has Cleveland contacting NE for Garoppolo as well, but NE said no, we aren't trading him.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree with both of your thoughts on Mixon ER. Maybe this is the year that they take a chance and maybe not. Gosh whichever they take, if they go RB may well be the first guy drafted in rookie only leagues and for the reason that you stated. I do think there's a chance they trade down a bit but were I calling the shots I am grabbing one of these two guys.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Per reports Washington is shopping Matt Jones prior to 2nd round starting. They will stick with Kelley and whomever they draft would be my guess.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Matt Jones. Mr. Butter Fingers. You reckon anyone is going to make a deal for him and his club hands? I don't.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I will make this prediction.......
If the Browns still have no Qb by draft of next year, the FA bidding war for Cousins and Garoppolo will be ridiculous......absolutely insane.

Phicinfan

Administrator
All joking aside, I wonder what Washington does. They cannot afford to tag Cousins again, and he has stated he won't talk long term deal with them. They will have nothing after this year......

Do they make the move for Garoppolo?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Skins? I'm betting they don't have enough sense to plan ahead. Recent history seems to strongly indicate that.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I had a fanboy moment when D'Onte Foreman was picked by Houston. From my favorite college team to my favorite NFL team.

I lost it. First Watson, now Foreman...oh buddy

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I don't know ER. I tried to help them but they turned a blind eye to my advice. Maybe Artic Dawg will stop by and explain his Packer's thoughts.

hikeNbike

Didn't the Packers do better when they threw every play last year. Maybe they should just have Rodgers drop back 50 times every game and work Montgomery as the occasional change of pace back and just load up on defense to try and make enough plays to win shootouts.

My fantasy season also turned around dramatically last year with that scenario.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk