NFL Draft Rounds 2-3 & the Rest of the Way

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
He's a Utah player and I can't say nothing bad about players from Utah since the Saints took a Utah Safety last night. I did wonder if they even play defense at Utah at the time of the pick but that kid is a ball hawk with 10 INTs over the last 2 seasons. He has great leaping ability and can really get over the top. Plus you can understand what he is saying when he speaks on the radio. :)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Khan I've been reading that that UT RB that the Texans drafted has a bad case of dropsies as in he's a fumbler. Is that what you've seen in him while he played college ball?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I had no earthly idea that Utah would have so many players drafted. It seems like every time I get an update there's another one that's been taken. Makes me feel better and better about the safety that the Saints nabbed.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Khan I've been reading that that UT RB that the Texans drafted has a bad case of dropsies as in he's a fumbler. Is that what you've seen in him while he played college ball?
No. 7 fumbles (6 lost) in 323 carries. It's going to happen but I wouldn't even come close to saying he has butterfingers.

hikeNbike

It appears Cowboys just owned that draft. 3 quality CBs and a quality safety to go with a pass rusher, 2 DTs. They totally rebuilt their defense. 2 decent Wrs as well. Is it too early to be looking at Super Bowl tickets?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
2017 Draft picks by school

Michigan 11
Alabama 10
Miami, Fla. 9
Florida 8
LSU 8
Utah 8
Ohio State 7
Tennessee 6
Clemson 6
North Carolina 6
Pittsburgh 5
Texas A&M 5
UCLA 5
USC 5
Washington 5
Auburn 4
Colorado 4
Florida State 4
Iowa 4
Oklahoma 4
Ole Miss 4
Virginia Tech 4

If you don't see your school it's because they had 3 or fewer players drafted and that list is very long. Interesting to me that Utah and LSU had the same number drafted.

hikeNbike

Did UT only get one player drafted? Pretty sad hoping for better next year. I'm most surprised Michigan had more than Alabama. It felt like every other pick was an Alabama defender.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk