New Orleans @ Seattle - NFC Wildcard Round - Official Game Thread

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
looks like you're right. maybe I looked at something pretty preliminary.

IDK. Unless they changed it from years past. Thought it was always set up highest seed always plays lowest seed still around. Which would make this scenario make no sense if "god forbid" Seattle #4 seed does win and GB the #6 seed wins. Either way if GB does win, being the lowest seed they should travel to Atlanta and NO/Seattle winner goes to Chicago. They woudl go to Atlanta if Philly wins. Now its that how they have always done it? Or am i wrong?

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
My teams are never in the playoffs often enough to make note. :D

I could've seen the Chicago matchup from a message board, or some other unofficial source, but I believe you are probably correct.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
LOL And those teams would be who? Maybe you should move to a winning team town. HAHA

Denver and Seattle (former and current home teams).
But I adopted the Cards their Super Bowl year because of Kurt Warner.

And I applaud your loyalty to Jacksonville. Especially since Del Rio will be sticking around.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Not a die hard Jax fan but being raised here gotta have some feelings for the home team. They are aggrevating to watch esp the O side of the ball. They have their issues mainly with the lack of a quality QB and secondary issues and maybe and new play caller. Their run to the left, run to the right, pass for 3 yds then punt isnt going to work if they want to compete with the big boys. My main team is Pittsburgh as i grew up a Steeler fan and spent many years living up there. Hope they can get some o-line help in the offseason.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
They are aggrevating to watch esp the O side of the ball.QUOTE]

And its soooooooo great new head honcho Elway wants to interview your offensive coordinater for the head coaching position. :sadbanana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
They are aggrevating to watch esp the O side of the ball.QUOTE]

And its soooooooo great new head honcho Elway wants to interview your offensive coordinater for the head coaching position. :sadbanana:

LOL hope it works out better for them then it did here. Supposidly tho it was Del Rio who called the O plays not the off cord but those duties were taken away from Del Rio for next season. They're going to let the Off Cord call the plays but if he's gone, who does it then? Can't just bring in some guy to do it even tho he cant be any worse than del rios play calling.