Mud & Teckie's Playoff maych-up smack!

2minutedrill

I try the same - act like its no big deal but i prefer first place at whatever i do, as long as i do my best i'm ok with the results (but i DO want 1st otherwise i piss and moan for about a week). What's up with half my players this week? they got mud syndrome or something. S.Jackson-sick or bad back, S.rice -sick, Celek and/or Winslow -hurt, amd mason hurt.

cctekguy

Staff member
I'll tell you right now that this championship is PARAMOUNT to me.

I'm 1st in everything (except DST....I'm 2nd), my guys are healthy and all have pretty decent match-ups through out.

I'm not that good at this game and this scenario will likely never be repeated. I need it now or I may never see the opportunity again.

2minutedrill

IDK- all i saw this year is you running over just about everyone- looked awful good to me. I would put my money on you winning out- so good job and good luck. BTY - is there a way to get vbucks other than getting them free(mud gave me mine) or win by bets? I think the guys that run this site might get more real $$$ if they give you vbucks for donatations (like 10,000 vbucks for every dollar donated).

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Quit acting like you don't care about the championship.

I know you, and I know you would give away $10,000,000 vbucks if it meant winning the championship.

You're right Tekie, I'd like nothing better than to win my third title in four years but I can't be unrealistic about things either. Hail, I'd love to be rich but know matter how much I might want it that's not likely to happen. Your team is a great one and their matchups this week are sweet indeed. I'll take a small amount of satisfaction by removing a million v-bucks from your account and placing them into mine. A miracle can stiil happen of course, it is the season for such things but I won't be guilty of holding my breath waiting on it. Just don't forget the steaks when you come to the Red Gate Inn to witness the Hydocarbons asp whooping. See ya Sunday old man.

cctekguy

Staff member
I know you saw where I picked up a RB this week so I will have one inactive RB for our bet.

My official line-up for our bet is:

Campbell
Foster
Forsett
Breaston
Cribbs
Davis
Prater
AZ DST

I'll be lucky if they COMBINE to beat Reggie Wayne.

cctekguy

Staff member
Andre was able to neutralize Wayne. Is there another bonus at 200 yds?

Tony G got you back in the game....bastard.

Meantime, possible extra innings in Tenn. so a chance for CJ to get above the pedestrian level. (also a chance for your kicker to score 3,4 or 5)

Too bad you dropped Jerome Harrison for Chris Jennings. Harrison had a pretty good game. :biglaugh:

Meantime, my DST is falling apart. :shake:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I survived your big 3 or so it seems and trail by 24 headed into the afternoon games. Now if Rodgers will light it up my mantle might need a good dusting yet. PS-Shoe can give me the million v-bucks now if you'd like.

cctekguy

Staff member
The game is still dangerously close. Hoping Desean will match Andre's numbers and Rogers matches Brees' numbers.

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd say you have the edge right now.

All you would need is for Jacobs to make-up the points your DST loses.