Mud & Teckie's Playoff maych-up smack!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sure I want to be as much like the NFL as possible but there are some common sense limits. I anal gonna start sending the players on my team million dollar checks for one.
Jeff Fisher has more than 14 players on his team including most likely 3 TE's, 6 or so RB's, about that of WR's etc. He will not run out of warm bodies to stick in the game at any position.

Are you running scared now Tekie? There's no reason to fear my crippled up Hydrocarbons in round one. Now round two could be tough on you but we'll have to wait and see it the Boys can get by round one first.

cctekguy

Staff member
Are you running scared now Tekie?

Hehehe....

Tell you what I'll do Mud.

Give me 2nd place cash out of your pocket and I'll start all my back-ups in round one against you....My line-up would look like this:

QB Jason Campbell

RB Justin Forsett
RB Donald Brown

WR Steve Breaston
WR Kenny Britt

TE Vernon Davis

K Matt Prater

DST Arizona

I'd STILL slap you all over the field :rolllaugh:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's good to know that you won't have Davis in the game when we play since he's only the "back up." But I've got a million or two or even three v-bucks that says your above line up would not beat my starters. Care to wager?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You must have had your fourth or fifth string in when we played in week 7? As way of a simple reminder for you I'll refresh your memory with a copy and paste from our league scoreboard.

Week 7: 10/20/09 - 10/26/09
Louisiana Raiders 106 at Mighty Skunks 114
Deer Slayer's 86 at Fire Ants 107
Gator Hunters 83 at The Boys 129

Hydrcarbons 170 at Bi-Polar Bears 93

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Come on old man, are you confident enough in your second stringers to place a v-buck bet on them or was that toooo mush coffee talking? I don't mean that you need to start those losers we can add their points at the end of the weekend and see just how bad they beat my starters.

cctekguy

Staff member
For starters, Our roster is too small to have back-ups at every position...That's why Davis and Prater are in.

2nd, Brown is out this week again so I've made a move to get a healthy RB.

Let me play my healthy RB (whoever he ends up being) and forgive my lack of back-ups at TE and K and I'll take your bet for $1,000,000 vbucks.

I reserve the right to make changes to my line-up before our week 15 play-off game, so basically it boils down to who I WILL NOT play against you (for the sake of the bet)

I will NOT play:

Drew Brees
Chris Johnson
Knowshon Moreno
Andre johnson
Desean Jackson
Titans DST

I obviously will be fielding my best team in the actual game so the bet is only on paper.

Agree to these terms and we have a million dollar bet.

cctekguy

Staff member
I saw where you told Chris that you had a "gut feeling" about Norwood but would start Moats as per his advice.

Good call, IMO, but I question why you don't start your "gut" AND Moats and bench that fat ass loser Jacobs? Philly is tough against straight ahead runners and Eli is too busy trying to out shine Peyton to hand it off much anymore.

You better pray Turner is healthy next week vs the Jets cuz your declining duo of NY RBs have another tough go next week vs Washington.

Of course, I'm sure you'll suck the waiver wire teat again next week and pick up Chris Jennings and whatever other RB that has a semi pedestrian performance this week.

Desperation doesn't become you, Mud. :biggun1:

cctekguy

Staff member
Wow Mud....

Your team really SUCKS. :shake:

If it wasn't for your Minn DST, you'd have 17pts with only 3 left to play.

....but you WOULD be beating my bench this week, so maybe the Million vbucks will be a nice consolation prize next week.

cctekguy

Staff member
You shouldn't talk bad to people who feel sorry for you and try to cheer you up by donating fake money to you.

If you play nice, I might take you out to dinner with my REAL money winnings from the league.