Marshall to Miami

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Really? I just heard last night that he signed his tender with the Broncos. I guess that made it easier to trade him.

What is the impact on Ginn?

Does he get moved or will having Marshall lining up across from him create an opportunity for him to succeed along the lines of Eddie Royal's rookie season? Ginn would garner less attention and would no longer be expected to fill the role as the teams #1 WR.

I see upgrade to Henne and RB's. Slight downgrade for Marshall. 75-80 catches 1000 yds and 7 TD's. Solid but not great #'s as in prev. seasons

Coachnorm

Miami almost had to do this to keep up in the division. Elevates the O a lot and makes them much more flexible in the NFL Draft.

mills

They will have ot move Ginn now... With the money Marshall will be asking for, they can't afford to have both.

Last year Cutler, now Marshall and it appears Scheffler is now preparing to sign his tender - is this a sign he will be departing shortly as well?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Speculation on the radio is that Ginn will now be traded. Parcels has never liked him so I expect him to be on the move.

This helps Henne a lot, but he is still a backup on your fanatsy team. Marshall takes a small hit, he's not catching 100+ in that offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Speculation on the radio is that Ginn will now be traded. Parcels has never liked him so I expect him to be on the move.

This helps Henne a lot, but he is still a backup on your fanatsy team. Marshall takes a small hit, he's not catching 100+ in that offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Heard Pit mentioned as a possible destination. Less for WR depth than his return skills.

JackG1980

Marshall may not even take a small hit. Henne now has one of the best WR in the league and he should perform much better then expected. They have one of the best running game and should have a top 15 passing game now. Even a below average QB should be able to perform nicely with that running game and O line. Henne will be a steal in the draft and so will Marshal if he gets pass the early 3rd round.

mills

Posted via Mobile Device

Panthers need to wake up and grab Ginn. We need a return man and a WR...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I disagee that he won't take a small hit. Marshall is a great talent, but he does not shift their entire offensive gameplan either IMO. This is still a run first team and due to this I don't see 100 catches in his future this season.
Posted via Mobile Device