Magini Impressed With Backup RB Jerome Harrison

ExperiencedRookie

I think I would prefer the change of pace guy in this cleveland offense to the up the gut power runner.

I could see Brady tossing the check down to the RB A LOT! We all saw what Leon did in a Mangini offense last year.

Remote Controller

-- Mangini Praises Jerome Harrison --
Fri Jun 12, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com​
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Browns RB Jerome Harrison has a new lease on his career. He is one of the holdover players apparently benefiting from the coaching change. Harrison has received plenty of reps with the No. 1 offense in the off-season practices while Jamal Lewis rehabs from off-season ankle surgery. As a result, new HC Eric Mangini is learning more about Harrison than he can see on video review. The more Mangini looks, the more he sees a facsimile of RB Leon Washington, one of his favorites with the Jets. "I think Jerome has had an outstanding group of OTAs [organized team activities] and camps," Mangini said. "His ability to pick up the protections and run routes out of the backfield, he reminds me a lot of Leon. I have been very pleased with him in all aspects -- running, catching, protection, and the way he works on the field and in the classroom. He has done a great job." There were two knocks on Harrison in his three years playing for HC Romeo Crennel. One was that he was a risk to the quarterback when called on to pick up blitzes. The other was he didn't have a niche on special teams and that made it hard for the coaches to fit him on the 45-player roster on game day.

Remote Controller

-- James Davis Picking Things Up Quickly --
Sat Jun 13, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com​
The Plain Dealer reports Browns HC Eric Mangini likes what he's seen from rookie RB James Davis, the sixth-round pick from Clemson. With RB Jamal Lewis sidelined, Davis has received plenty of extra reps. "He's really done a good job," said Mangini. "He's picked up things quickly. He doesn't often repeat the same mistake the next day, which is positive. I've been extremely pleased with what he's done with his opportunity."

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Agreed RH. Completely.

Which one of Mangini's WR's do you think will emerge to compliment Harrison, Davis and Washington. Where does Edwards fall into this picture, or does he?