LeSean McCoy rb Buf - allegations

Discussion in 'Outlaw NFL Fantasy Football' started by Phicinfan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MongerKhan

MongerKhan TXL: Pimp Hand Strong Staff Member Moderator

I'll see if I can find the one I read but phics first post corroborates.

2. MongerKhan

MongerKhan TXL: Pimp Hand Strong Staff Member Moderator

mudloggerone likes this.
  3. mudloggerone

mudloggerone Outlaw Administrator

Who cares what the friend said? She wasn't even there was she? It's what the victim says that matters. I'd guess that the friend misunderstood what the victim told her happened. We'll know soon enough anyway.

4. mudloggerone

Any thoughts that McCoy is some good guy in a white hat are fading rapidly.

5. Phicinfan

Phicinfan Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything Administrator

You are comparing apples and oranges.

The original tweet from the FRIEND of McCoy's girlfriend stated this particular issue was due to McCoy, and he in the past had abused her, the child and the pet dog.
    It has since been found that those pictures are from the recent event (robbery) and that during the assault the assailant knew exactly what jewelry she had, and asked for same pieces McCoy had been demanding back. Add to that, no signs of forced entry(had a key??? no idea) and the alarm had been cut off and security cameras removed.

The lawyer is stating what they know as facts, the post was from the friend who is making assumptions AND some pretty nasty allegations.

So, I still think there is some concern here

mudloggerone likes this.
  6. Phicinfan

There were two women at the site of the robbery, only the girlfriend was attacked.

mudloggerone likes this.
  7. Phicinfan

to further this story.......

first there have been three police visits to this particular house owned by McCoy, where the former girlfriend lives now.
    None have been due to violence though - all involve McCoy attempting or his family attempting to remove furniture or items from the house. In all three cases, the police informed McCoy, or his family members they have to go through legal proceedings...which I believe is now going on.

Again, to be clear - none of those other three were for domestic violence.

Now this - one issue though - the camera's. One of these calls was made by the girlfriend while traveling in Virginia, when her security cam app on her phone showed folks entering and removing things from the house. Thus, the removal of the security cameras by McCoy.

It wasn't until this final attack and robbery, by an unknown assailant that the issues are really coming forward. This assaillant specifically asked ONLY for the jewelry McCoy was requesting back. Then attacked the former girlfriend and the female friend on site when they would not comply.

8. mudloggerone

The best McCoy can hope for is a friend that is willing to take the fall and tell police that he knew of the items McCoy wanted back but that McCoy never asked for him to go get them. Even then McCoy will be suspended by the NFL IMO.

9. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Disagree. Unless they find the guy who robbed them and he rolls over on McCoy, NFL won't do anything. Pretty hard to suspend someone on speculation that he "might have" been involved. I think the league showed with the Foster ordeal that these types of claims can be false towards the guy who has the money to pay.

Think league showed with the Foster situation that they are going to tread lightly without some kind of proof. Not saying they won't find something that ties McCoy to this, but they won't act until they do.

MongerKhan and mudloggerone like this.
  10. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Pretty spot on..................

Derek Jeter should have written a book on sports relationships. Bang hot women but don't get into a relationship until your playing days are over and you are ready to commit to one of them. No kids out of wedlock. No messy relationship drama on social media. Pretty simple playbook to follow.

11. ExperiencedRookie

ExperiencedRookie Well-Known Member

Derek Jeter should write a book on winning at life. Period!

efactor likes this.