Last Minute Line-Up Changes

cctekguy

Staff member
WEEK 11

:grin: :grin: :grin:

None for me this week!

Studs are all healthy and the byes have gone by.

Only hiccup is I had to hurry and get TE Boss to cover Moeaki's concussion...No big deal.

In my losing league, I started Tolbert over SJax but it was more of a dare situation.

cctekguy

Staff member
Time to get those Last Minute line-up changes in.

Who you gonna click before the final tick?

I started Moore over Andre Roberts a few minutes ago but that's not really a last minute change. Just a "WooHoo he's active!" move.

cctekguy

Staff member
Somebody STOP ME!

My mouse finger is twitching.

I'm starting VJax @ Oak, Wayne vs Mia, and Lance Moore (flex) vs Philly.

Had my line-up set for days and all of a sudden...

Titus Young looks awfully good @ Jax with Calvin limited. Leshoure looking good too.

I know Moore is going to be poison to Philly with Sproles out plus it's my only Monday Night "come from behind" starter.

Now I'm wondering about benching VJax or Wayne for Titus? Vjax owns Oak and Wayne is averaging 14 pts a game.

Maybe bench McFadden vs TB or Martin @ Oak....get Leshoure in the game.

I'm determined to stand pat but I feel like I'm having withdrawls.

No matter what, I'm sure whatever I do will be wrong.

2minutedrill

If you had any guts at all you would put in Peerman and Goodson!!!

Good luck today, but I dont see how you'll need it.

cctekguy

Staff member
Glad you replied, 2mindri.

Gives me a chance to tell you what I was thinking about this morning.

I was thinking....this game is a lot more important to you than it is to me. If I lose, I'm only a game out of 1st and that's if Reagles can get by Hydros. A loss for you is another nail in the coffin.

Gunz and Boys aren't going to be handing out losses anytime soon.

What I'm really trying to say is.....Good Luck!. I can't let you win but it won't kill me if you do.

2minutedrill

Thanks a lot dude ! 6 games left, I need bunches of wins, 3 games out to tie either one. Nah, I think its time to start selling some of my guys for next year. Hate it, but it happens.