Last Minute Line-Up Changes

cctekguy

Staff member
WEEK 8

None for me.

Thought about starting Garrard or Hasselbeck instead of Bradford but am sticking with the kid.

maverick824

Tarvaris Jackson over McCoy(bye) and Gradkowski(shoulder)

would you believe this team is in title contention LOL

Remote Controller

Fantasy Football Outlaws

I just dropped Sproles from my starting lineup this week, and from my squad (waived) , and added Darby (acquired from waivers), who I promptly placed on my starting lineup. I am scrambling this week with Turner, Hillis, and McGahee on bye. I smell a score and 75 yards!! :koolaid:

Remote Controller

Fantasy Football Outlaws

I just dropped Sproles from my starting lineup this week, and from my squad (waived) , and added Darby (acquired from waivers), who I promptly placed on my starting lineup. I am scrambling this week with Turner, Hillis, and McGahee on bye. I smell a score and 75 yards!! :koolaid:
I got the score and the 75 yards, 'cept they were to Sproles. I'm a bonehead!

cctekguy

Staff member
Picking up Troy Smith worked out reasonably well for me (20 pts).

It was that "Dropping Garrard" part that hurt.

cctekguy

Staff member
Week 10

Lifted Dwayne Bowe and starting Jabar Gaffney.

Had 3 Chiefs in my line-up and this match-up scares me. Still rolling with KC DST and Moeaki.

cctekguy

Staff member
Lifted Dwayne Bowe and starting Jabar Gaffney.

This is the reason I started this thread. I had hoped there were other people that consistently made the wrong move at the last minute, but apparently I'm the only idiot in fantasy football.

Bowe put up 45 pts and my week would be won if I had started him.

Go Hydros!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm trying Tekie but still have a lot of work to do to hold you off.

I started Torain over Jacobs and I have Williams as his handcuff if he stumbles before the game.