How will Notre Dame do in 2009?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
This being the first time i have seen ND play, i am impressed. Still not believing the hype yet. Gotta see how they do against a good team first, not some team with the likes of Michigan.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
kinda think that if your going to go to a BCS game you would have to at least beat Michigan.....

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Observations after week 2....

2009 Notre Dame Football Schedule

Sept. 5 NEVADA - W....Nevada's Offense failed to show for the game.

Sept. 12 at Michigan - L...predicted that one

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE - L...was looking past CMU...MSU will be fired up.

Sept. 26 at Purdue - W...rebuilding year for Purdue, though they should have beaten Oregon...yeah, Oregon sucks.

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON - W...as of right now. Both Offenses are explosive, but UW Defense has alot of leaks. Reserving judgment on this game as of now.

Oct. 10 Open Date ...Team attending Church everyday praying of Wies to getting his act together...

Oct. 17 USC - L...no brainier here...

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE - W

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas) _ W...Wazzu is the PAC-10 Redheaded Stepchild...the Cougars will go winless this year.

Nov. 7 NAVY - W

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh - L...hopes will be high after beating up a winless WSU team and escaping the Middies. Pitt will dash those hope away..

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT - L...bet ND wished they didn't schedule those Big East teams..

Nov. 28 at Stanford - L...providing Stanford improves during the remainder of the season. If they do, so sorry...

Right now, 6-8 wins is reasonable....but no BCS Bowl...

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well, here we are and ND sits at 6-3. They need to win two of the last 3 for me to pay out to Chris.

And as predicted Chris's poor betting habits have left him way short of $3 million dollars LOL

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
But he could win big bucks in the Last V-Buck Better Standing. That would be a shame though to win it and have to give it away.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well it works out good for both of us:
1. I win, I get to decorate his sig line area with something 100% tasteless and offensive for two weeks, or I get $3 million dollars.

2. He gets $3 million dollars and can salvage SOMETHING out of this ND season.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
ND is goign to be hard pressed to finish above .500!!! The BCS talk this summer gets better with each passing week!! :biglaugh:

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Notre Dame will never be what they were before. Its over.

They just need to hire a good coach. They hired three clowns since Holtz. They need to fire every single person in the AD that is responsible in any way for Ty the Fraud or the Fat Man, scrape the gold off that dome, & land the best coach $ can buy (or Brian Kelly).

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
A good coach will help.....but they no longer are an elite program and I doubt they will ever get back to the level that they once were.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
A good coach will help.....but they no longer are an elite program and I doubt they will ever get back to the level that they once were.

They can get back to the Lou Holtz era type of success with the right coach. Notre Dame has been terrible with their hires, & too slow with the firings.

bodey24

Staff member
I can't wait to tell you all how stupid you are. I can do it now I guess but when I end up being right it will feel even better. ND is returning 17 starters, only have 3 true road games, and as stated over and over again play a very easy schedule. Am I saying they will be National Champions or even win a bowl game? NO! Am I saying that 8 win min. season is absolutely going to happen? YEP!

You're stupid.
I am right.
Haters.
Phil Steele
TD Jesus
Virgin Mary
4-Life

Now how bad do we want to rub this in? :)
:clap: :pickle: :biglaugh: :rolllaugh::homer: