How will Notre Dame do in 2009?

I can't wait to tell you all how stupid you are. I can do it now I guess but when I end up being right it will feel even better. ND is returning 17 starters, only have 3 true road games, and as stated over and over again play a very easy schedule. Am I saying they will be National Champions or even win a bowl game? NO! Am I saying that 8 win min. season is absolutely going to happen? YEP!

You're stupid.
I am right.
Haters.
Phil Steele
TD Jesus
Virgin Mary
4-Life

bodey24

Staff member
I can't wait to tell you all how stupid you are. I can do it now I guess but when I end up being right it will feel even better. ND is returning 17 starters, only have 3 true road games, and as stated over and over again play a very easy schedule. Am I saying they will be National Champions or even win a bowl game? NO! Am I saying that 8 win min. season is absolutely going to happen? YEP!

You're stupid.
I am right.
Haters.
Phil Steele
TD Jesus
Virgin Mary
4-Life

Well when this does not happen. We cannot wait to tell you how stupid you were for even thinking this could happen. But on the other hand part of me wants ND to make a BCS game so they can get beat down by 30 by whoever they play!!! :pickle:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Well when this does not happen. We cannot wait to tell you how stupid you were for even thinking this could happen. But on the other hand part of me wants ND to make a BCS game so they can get beat down by 30 by whoever they play!!! :pickle:
The Bucks would love to do it again ;)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
that's it.....one of my locks of the week will be ND over Michigan, that will surely derail them ;)