Help Me Select A Keeper

A

Axe Elf

As a psychologist, I think you just threw people off with the way you presented your list of potential keepers. Most people don't read these questions thoroughly, they just skim and give a knee-jerk response. You had Rodgers at the top of the list, and Richardson buried down amongst your defensive players and backups. Now that they've had time to axually think about it, people are starting to realized that Richardson is the pick.

Ask the question again on another message board somewhere with the list like this and see what answers you get:

Trent Richardson - CLE
D Williams - CAR
Mark Ingram - ATL
Wes Welker - DEN
Vincent Jackson - TB
Greg Olsen - CAR
Torren Smith - BAL
London Fletcher - WSH
Aaron Rodgers - GB
Andrew Luck - IND
W Woodyard - DEN

Effing Bored

dot com
I see what you're saying and you're absolutely right. It's just hard picking him when he is so injury prone. Have you put that into the equation and still roll with Richardson?

ExperiencedRookie

How is this thread on page 2 already?? This is being way over thought. T Rich, 100%!

When there is no draft pick associated with the keeper, you always go with the highest ADP player. Simple.

A

Axe Elf

There's no doubt Richardson gets nicked up. But he also has shown a history and a willingness to play through his bruises instead of taking six weeks off for turf toe like some of these primadonnas. Jack Youngblood played a game with a broken leg for Pete's sake.

Richardson was kinda dinged up almost every week last year. He was listed as "Probable" or "Questionable" on the team's injury report 14 of the 16 weeks with knee, chest/ribs and finger issues, but the only week he was "Out" was Week 17 with an ankle. He still managed to post 1317 yards and 12 TDs in what was probly a lesser offensive system than he has this year--what if he stays healthy?

cctekguy

Staff member
Elf must be the only one that hasn't started drinking yet. ESPECIALLY with the last pick, you hang on to Richardson.

Your turn around picks look pretty good if you already have a #1 RB.