Help Me Select A Keeper

Effing Bored

dot com
I need help selecting a keeper from last years lineup.

Here are the players I have to choose from:

• Aaron Rodgers - GB
  • D Williams - CAR
  • Mark Ingram - ATL
  • Wes Welker - DEN
  • Vincent Jackson - TB
  • Greg Olsen - CAR
  • Torren Smith - BAL
  • London Fletcher - WSH
  • Trent Richardson - CLE
  • Andrew Luck - IND
  • W Woodyard - DEN

What's sad is I won $350 last year in this league (Obviously not with these players alone)

I'm leaning towards keeping A Rod????

A

Axe Elf

So you'll keep a QB who put up seven weeks of under 16 pts last year?

Richardson is a first round pick in every draft on the planet. Rodgers isn't taken until the third. RBs are scarce, QBs are plentiful.

Richardson is the only choice to make here.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Hmmm.... Rodgers seems obvious, and I too feel Richardson is an injury risk. But I may have more faith in Luck than you do. I think with O-line injuries Rodgers isn't going to be all that.

but with no penalty, yeah Rodgers.

A

Axe Elf

Another example of how Axe Elf dominates this game year after year--because he seems to be the only one who knows the correct answer to questions like these.

Listen to the Elf,
Trophy on the shelf.
Listen to the others,
Go crying to your mothers.

Effing Bored

dot com
So you'll keep a QB who put up seven weeks of under 16 pts last year?

Richardson is a first round pick in every draft on the planet. Rodgers isn't taken until the third. RBs are scarce, QBs are plentiful.

Richardson is the only choice to make here.

Rodgers has been a top 3 QB for a number of years now, that's why I was thinking of selecting him. I too have considered this keeper as a first round pick, and with that hate selecting a QB for the reasons you listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Effing Bored

dot com
Another example of how Axe Elf dominates this game year after year--because he seems to be the only one who knows the correct answer to questions like these.

Listen to the Elf,
Trophy on the shelf.
Listen to the others,
Go crying to your mothers.

I see you haven't changed since the... Dare I mention... FSW days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wical34

My reality check bounced.
What is your draft position and what are other rosters looking like? Will players like Steven Jackson and Darren Sproles be available at the turn?

wical34

My reality check bounced.
Richardsons ADP according to MFL - 11.08, ESPN - 10.03, Yahoo - 12.03
Rodgers ADP according to MFL - 13.00, ESPN - 9.03, Yahoo - 14.03

Qb is incredibly deep this year, Elf may have a point to go Trent. Now that Elf on the shelf has me thinking too much..

Phicinfan

Administrator
To Wical and Elf's point, QB is very, very deep this year. You can wait till mid to late round and get good solid starters.

Can you give us what you line-up requirements are? they have a point on Richardson, of the rest of what you had he is the best to keep. But if you only have to start one Rb, and you have the late first and early 2nd round picks, then you can nab a S.Jackson, A.Morris or McCoy from Philly there to get the Rb you need.

Phicinfan

Administrator
In that case, keeping Richardson and then swinging for Jackson and Morris or some other RB with your first two picks sets you up very nicely for 3rb set