Fan Duel Week 2

jjtweeks

if I dont do better this week I'll have to take it slower. Spent 9 last week and won 8. Played in 6 only was in the money for 1

bodey24

Staff member
I like that Andrew Luck play, but that WR group leaves a little to be desired. Having either 1 of Hawkins or Hunter seems ok, but I think you're playing with fire when you start both of them. Be ok with getting <8 from one of them

I just threw this lineup together. There was a tournament I wanted to make sure I got in. Haha. I'm going to adjust it when I have a little more time tonight.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
heres my Peterson lineup
QB
Andy Dalton
CIN v ATL
RB
Montee Ball
DEN v KC
RB
Adrian Peterson
MIN v NE
WR
Donnie Avery
KC @ DEN
WR
Robert Woods
BUF v MIA
WR
T.Y. Hilton
IND v PHI
TE
Rob Gronkowski
NE @ MIN
K
Stephen Gostkowski
NE @ MIN
D
Houston Texans
HOU @ OAK
With Dalton, have u considered a stack Sanu in the lineup?

jjtweeks

havent checked yet but yea i like hitting for the fences with a qb/wr setup. I have rodgers/nelson an a few already this week I just don't know as much as I should about cinci's recievers. can't remember the last time they showed a cinci game here

ExperiencedRookie

1st lineup of the week, entered in the $25 1.25 Mil guaranteed tourny.

QB Luck $9200
RB AP $9200
RB Terrence West $5300
WR AJ Green $8500
WR Randall Cobb $7600
WR Reggie Wayne $6200
TE Niles Paul $4500
K Vinatieri $5000
DEF Tampa Bay $4900

ExperiencedRookie

Multiple sneaky cheap TE plays this week. All for $4500: Jeff Cumberland, Niles Paul, Jermaine Gresham, Zach Miller, and Larry Donnell

bodey24

Staff member
QB
Andrew Luck
IND v PHI
RB
Shane Vereen
NE @ MIN
RB
Montee Ball
DEN v KC
WR
Jordy Nelson
GB v NYJ
WR
Andrew Hawkins
CLE v NO
WR
Justin Hunter
TEN v DAL
TE
Rob Gronkowski
NE @ MIN
K
Robbie Gould
CHI @ SF
D Redskins
QB
Nick Foles
PHI @ IND
RB
Shane Vereen
NE @ MIN
RB
LeSean McCoy
PHI @ IND
WR
Dez Bryant
DAL @ TEN
WR
Percy Harvin
SEA @ SD
WR
Golden Tate
DET @ CAR
TE
Dwayne Allen
IND v PHI
K
Nate Freese
DET @ CAR
D
Arizona Cardinals
ARI
Here is my updated team.

jjtweeks

wheres that guy who told me to not use Murray :p
My Dalton/Sanu and Rodgers/Nelson combo did me good, unfortunately I had peterson in some of those lineups

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Anyone get screwed by FD being down before kickoff? Stirring up quite the debate. Guess they are refunding any requests if you were unable to change your roster, but it cancels your full slate. FD is also taking over those entries.

This is a big black eye for FD. Draft Kings has offered a 25% bonus to anyone transferring their full fan duel balance to their site! They are trying to strike!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Email support, but they are going to want more specifics around your issue than you sucked this week ;)

jjtweeks

yea i dont think my complaint would be legit. Had peterson in on the ones that started Thursday night . Still in the money on 3 of them this week. 10 for mini drive 1 for free roll and 2.50 squib . totally missed the bus on Avery and Forte this week. Thanks for the Sanu mention though

Last edited:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Where do we complain? I sucked this week and want my money back! Haha

Getting some more information, you had to send in a complaint early in the process....

This is a mess though! Will be interesting to see their final response here.