Cutler traded to Bears

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
This could make Forte the #1 overall fantasy RB for the foreseeable future if the Bears can find someone for Cutler to throw to. No more 8-man fronts.

On the Denver front, do they now try and move up for Sanchez, or Stafford if he slips past Detroit?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This is the worst possible trade the Broncos could have made with Chicago. Kyle Orton .....you got Kyle Orton when there are a few gems on defense to pick up. Wow. And they have the 18th pick in the draft. Not exactly the kind of pick that will help all that much.

Swing and a miss for the Broncos....again.

Mike

Administrator
It is two first round picks, so they can likely move up wherever they want. Probably the best they were going to get, given the way Cutler has been outspoken about the situation.

Now we get to see how these Broncos receivers are going to react to the situation. Losing their quarterback could really rip this team apart beyond repair.

Mike

Administrator
Unless the Vikings strike back quickly with a move for a quarterback as well, you might as well hand the NFC North title over to the Bears now, and it wont even be a close race.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Unless the Vikings strike back quickly with a move for a quarterback as well, you might as well hand the NFC North title over to the Bears now, and it wont even be a close race.

And this is what pisses me off and why Bears fans are calling me. :xpissed:

Mike

Administrator
Sucks when your team's season might be over before it even starts.

Time for some Farvera and McNugget rumors in Vikingland!

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
Wow, this is incredible news for Chicago!

On a side note... I did love the email getting the breaking news.. I think that would be a nice touch for huge stories like this in the future. :thumbsup:

ExperiencedRookie

It is two first round picks, so they can likely move up wherever they want. Probably the best they were going to get, given the way Cutler has been outspoken about the situation.

Now we get to see how these Broncos receivers are going to react to the situation. Losing their quarterback could really rip this team apart beyond repair.

Vikings, Packers, and Lions fans Groan.

Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders fans rejoice.