Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football All Star Blogger League

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
and those who have commented that didn't show up, I am working with them on this, not sure why they are not going through, we'll get it fixed though.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I figured the system out, comments should now be showing so as Mike stated, comment away outlaws!

Mike

Administrator
ah, I was wondering why my last comment didn't show up. I figured it was awaiting the approval process just like what happens here.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Outlaws move to 2-0 with a complete thrashing of Pro Football Weekly, 96 to 28 and I still have Clark to go tonight to try to crack the 100 mark.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Outlaws went down this week, still sitting at 2-1. Have one of my heavy bye weeks coming up so 2-2 is likely.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Man, has Steve Smith been MONEY for me in this league!! Makes up for Lance Moore's disappearing act.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Well I have moved into sole possession of 2nd place with a 3-1 record. It was an odd week in the league as 6 2-1 teams entered the week and only I managed to survive leaving a mess behind me with 7 2-2 teams. The FantasyFootball Librarian, Sara Holladay, continues to lead the pack at 4-0.

Be sure to check out the league blog and feel free to drop by with some comments.

http://ff.buffalowildwings.com/

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Whoa. Girl power!

Hang in there buddy. McFadden getting banged up is a blessing for us that have him. All that big play ability tempting us like the serpent in the garden.
I actually thankfully missed out on Dmac in this league......good thing ;)

and yes, Sarah has put together a very good team and has taken it to us guys so far this year.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Just to update everyone who have not made it over to the site in a while.

I sit at 4-2 and am currently in 2nd place, 1 game behind FFL who is proving to be hard to catch. Have a big game this week.

Check out the site and feel free to talk some trash on behalf of SO!

http://ff.buffalowildwings.com/

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sorry everyone, here is the update.

Fell on hard time's with my RB's the last 3 weeks. 3 weeks ago, Portis goes down, 2 wks ago it was Benson, this week Betts took the honor. 3 wks, 2 pts from my RB spot.

The first two wks resulted in losses, the wk 10 one being a 1 pt heartbreaker. However, last week I was able to hold off the league leader, Sara Holliday, for a 5 pt win to stay in a tie for 2nd place at 7-4.

2 wks left until the playoffs start, I figure I need to go 1-1 in these two to make the playoffs. There is one other team at 7-4 and two at 6-5 ready to pounce.

The team is beat up right now with Portis still out, Big Ben banged up, and Benson's hip injury. I'm still grinding and will be looking this evening about the possibility of a last minute trade before the deadline on Thursday.

Starters right now:
Big Ben/Ryan
DWill
Benson
Ocho
Stever Smith
Steve Smith
Clark
Carpenter
Ravens/Colts