Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football All Star Blogger League

Mike

Administrator
Don't sleep on Julius Jones!

er.... nevermind me. (now you can see why Miller is the one doing this, and not me ;) )

Really excited about this, and I feel the site is very well represented.

Remote Controller

Don't sleep on Julius Jones!

er.... nevermind me. (now you can see why Miller is the one doing this, and not me ;) )

Really excited about this, and I feel the site is very well represented.
"He Ain't Heavy" Mike.....he's our brother!!!

He'll kick ASS!:thrash:

Mike

Administrator
This is actually a pretty bit event in terms of people that will have their eyes on this. A good showing would be great for the site.

Mike

Administrator
jeremy.jpg

:thrash:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I can't believe he didn't insist on Bengals colors....:biglaugh:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I can't believe they put me in freaking trojan colors......

And Mike, sleep with one eye open for posting that on here.......you should have seen the wife's reaction when I showed her this....

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
We seem to be in good hands. Personally, I would have a hard time not focusing on the wings. mmmmmmmmmm

maverick824

That's just awesome, congrats Miller and also to the entire SO community.....it's awesome to see this site getting the recognition for being what's it's been to long time members, which is the #1 spot for anything and everything fantasy football.....I've known Miller personally for many years now, and so I take a special pride in seeing this, I can tell you I don't know anyone else that deserves it as much......should be awesome awesome competition, and it's real rough, especially in a redraft setting in which much of your success comes from hitting on the right guys at the right time, but won't stop me from calling it....Miller will be in the title game :)

Go get em kid :)

Coachnorm

I have already thrown a couple of comments up over there. I plan on throwing a lot of banter up over there myself.