BJ Raji - Draft Projection - NFL Impact

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well so much for flying up draft boards, Raji failed a drug test at the combine and had an issue with drugs in college as well. Enough of a red flag that I would like to see Cincy pass on him now, sucks cause I love the kids talent, but just not worth the risk at 6.

Canidates I'm comfortable with at 6 seem to be shrinking fast. What used to be 3 elite OT's is now two with Andre Smith's meltdown and I don't see Monroe or J Smith falling.....Don't want anything to do with A Smith and now moving Raji down....Orakpo or Oher may be sliding into consideration....

ExperiencedRookie

well so much for flying up draft boards, Raji failed a drug test at the combine and had an issue with drugs in college as well. Enough of a red flag that I would like to see Cincy pass on him now, sucks cause I love the kids talent, but just not worth the risk at 6.

If anything, Cincy is now specifically targetting him. He'll fit right in.

ExperiencedRookie

I love how some people hold on to that like it's their only material.....

Does that sting a little Miller? Wasn't aware that Cincinnatti criminal jokes were off limits. I suppose it does get a little old though.

I'll mix in my new material from now on.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
doesn't sting....but yeah it's very old.....it's an NFL problem, not a Cincinnati problem, but that is a topic for another thread.