Baltimore Ravens vs Indianapolis Colts - Official Game Thread

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Too bad the Ravens undermined themselves with all the penalties. This could have been a more even game. It just looked like the birds were over-hyped and under prepared.

We knew Flacco wasn't going to hold water to Manning, but all things considered I thought he played in a pride-worthy manner. Completion comparison and INT between QB's is pretty equal. Yardage and TD's didn't have a chance...

Mike

Administrator
That offensive game plan was a complete failure for the Ravens. QB is still learning the NFL game though, and much can be taken from what he has learned this season.

The Ravens have a nice young team, but they must address the passing game, which was clearly the thorn in their side in this game. They have a nice running back in Ray Rice, but the dependency on him is simply too glaring.

and they stand a good chance of losing Mason this year, given he almost didn't play this season. Gonna take a very strong offseason by management to keep this team moving forward next season.

efactor

Coming at you
Bengals%281%29.jpg

I'll keep this one in what's left of my back pocket... for the offseason :)

I'm assuming this was the winner of the "perfect ass" contest.

Thanks for sharing.........................:dancingpa

RLLD

That offensive game plan was a complete failure for the Ravens. QB is still learning the NFL game though, and much can be taken from what he has learned this season.

The Ravens have a nice young team, but they must address the passing game, which was clearly the thorn in their side in this game. They have a nice running back in Ray Rice, but the dependency on him is simply too glaring.

and they stand a good chance of losing Mason this year, given he almost didn't play this season. Gonna take a very strong offseason by management to keep this team moving forward next season.

THIS