Anti-T.O. List

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
No point at all, continue with the hatred. Maybe some day we can have a perfect NFL where all the players say what everyone wants to hear, rather than what they are actually thinking.
See, here again you miss the point.

I don't want to hear from him at all. That is the point. He does nothing but shoot his god awful too big mouth off. He would be so much MORE respected and admired...if he would just shut the f$*k up.

And it is :bs: on your part as well.

You can live in your world of denial as you like. But if you really don't see the issues he causes....then I would severly suggest a visit to an eye doctor. Or you can get psychiatric help for your denial issues.

Mike

Administrator
Yep, nobody wants to hear from him, everyone wishes he would just shut up. Yet as soon as he makes the news, for anything, everyone is all over it like flies on crap.

Some people "need" someone to hate in sports, and this is your guy right now.

Denial? no, I just don't get worked up over what people say in front of a microphone like some people do. I have learned that watching sports is much more enjoyable for me when I concentrate on the play on the field rather than all the things the media harps on.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Yep, nobody wants to hear from him, everyone wishes he would just shut up. Yet as soon as he makes the news, for anything, everyone is all over it like flies on crap.
No, on the contrary, he puts himself in that position, and due to his polarizing effect, folks comment. you call it hating, which is wrong. It isn't hating, its tired of the ignorance.

Some people "need" someone to hate in sports, and this is your guy right now.
Again, I don't hate T.O. I don't think that wishing he would just shut up is hating on someone. There are a whole lot of stupid egotistical players in the NFL. He is just the one that simply doesn't get it and shut up. It isn't hating, its fed up with stupidity.

Denial? no, I just don't get worked up over what people say in front of a microphone like some people do. I have learned that watching sports is much more enjoyable for me when I concentrate on the play on the field rather than all the things the media harps on.
To each his own. You can sit there and be amused by it if you like. I am simply fed up with his stupidity.

Mike

Administrator
Pretty sure a blood vessel popped in your neck during that post, LOL.

and yes, I can happily sit there and be amused during the game, it is why I watch the sport.

If you introduced me to sports today, I might not be a fan, simply do to the overcoverage by the media. I am a fan of the game, and not interested in the drama the media brings us to go along with it.

Remote Controller

This horse is glue men! It is easy to hear what you both are saying. I wish you'd both now agree to disagree, and let everyone sniff what's left over. I love ya both man!!! ;)

Mike

Administrator
yep, I have posted something else way better to bitch about anyway, go see the hideout :)

Phicinfan

Administrator
Pretty sure a blood vessel popped in your neck during that post, LOL.
thats okay...I got bandaids ;)

and yes, I can happily sit there and be amused during the game, it is why I watch the sport.

If you introduced me to sports today, I might not be a fan, simply do to the overcoverage by the media. I am a fan of the game, and not interested in the drama the media brings us to go along with it.
I too enjoy watching the games, so we again agree.

As for would I still be a fan if introduced today? Absolutely. I am way too competitive...and enjoy the games to live that competition.

I can be disappointed by some...but the love of the sport never dies.:thrash:

especially...since dallas sucks!:dallassucks:

freyguy

Pick to Click
Granted, I hated the guy with a passion. I was one of his biggest enemies :). Why? not because of his mouth, but because he ran onto the star and mocked my team. I wanted to kick the dudes ass, but I am sure I would be unsuccessful in that attempt so I just talked shit about him and wished for injury for a while, LOL.

Terrell Owens brought a winning mentality back to my team, and he was 90% responsible for putting the Philadelphia Eagles into the Super Bowl.

I know I'm a little late with a response to this thread, but here is a reminder to what happened.

Terrell Owens Defiles the Dallas Cowboys Star Logo - Motore di ricerca video Truveo

That's all it took for me. No way can someone come into our stadium and disrespect our sacred logo and ever....I mean EVER!!! get respect back. Maybe he has changed since then, but I havent seen it and now I'm glad he's gone.

Oh, and wasn't he hurt for most of the season (including all playoff games but the SB) when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl?