Anti-T.O. List

1 Crazy Commish

Posted on PFC this morning, I can't vouch for how true it is but It must be close at least.

THE ANTI-T.O. LIST
Teams publicly stating now they do not want Terrel Owens on their team:

The Dallas Cowboys.

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams.

The New Orleans Saints.

The Houston Texans.

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

The Miami Dolphins.

The Oakland Raiders.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mort reported on SC yesterday that according to his sources every team but SF & Oak are not interested.....should be interesting since Drew seems to think he'll be signed by the end of next week....

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Mort reported on SC yesterday that according to his sources every team but SF & Oak are not interested.....should be interesting since Drew seems to think he'll be signed by the end of next week....

I don't trust Drew as far as I can throw him.

I'll be very curious to see who (if anyone) will actually sign this guy before training camp. I mean, would you?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
As I stated in another TO thread, yes, if I was a team who thought I was a big playmaker away, I'd go after him with a short term, high incentive deal. Colin Coherd has said it best when it comes to TO, he's like a stripper, great to date, just don't marry them.

Guy makes plays and he will be highly motivated. He is a drama queen, but I'd rather have him over guys who can't stay out of trouble.

If I was a team like Indy, I'd go after him in a heartbeat. Manning will keep him happy and in line and with Wayne/TO/Gonzo/Clark.....WOW!!!

Same thing with the Saints and Chargers. Use him for a year, two at the most and try to get to the next level.

Mike

Administrator
I hope he goes to Baltimore, just to see Beermutts reaction :)

I mean, afterall, he was traded there for about 24 hours at one point a few years ago anyway, LOL.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I don't get the hate.

The guy doesn't break the law, assault anyone, do drugs or anything like that. He just wants to win a ring here in the twilight of his career, and thinks getting him the ball will help. Granted he isn't the most diplomatic about it, but you'd think professional football players have been through enough to get where they are that their little feelers wouldn't get hurt so easily.

The drops last year were pretty ridiculous but that isn't typically a sign a player is getting too old. Usually its knees wearing out or lack of separation ability.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't get the hate.

The guy doesn't break the law, assault anyone, do drugs or anything like that. He just wants to win a ring here in the twilight of his career, and thinks getting him the ball will help. Granted he isn't the most diplomatic about it, but you'd think professional football players have been through enough to get where they are that their little feelers wouldn't get hurt so easily.

The drops last year were pretty ridiculous but that isn't typically a sign a player is getting too old. Usually its knees wearing out or lack of separation ability.
Oh good grief. Last time I checked football was a team sport. Who the hell does T.O. think he is that he should get all the friggen attention on offense? He is an idiot, pure and simple. Due to his tremendous ego, he divides a lockeroom, and causes a team to blow up...and not work together. IT has happened way too many times.

I am soooooooooooooooooo friggen tired of the "I wanna win" so I can say or do what I want card.

Here is a thought T.O. Shut up ...and sit for a year. I would love to see it.

Mike

Administrator
I don't get the hate.

I don't understand it either.

When you stick a microphone in front of his face and ask him something, he tells you exactly what he thinks. Other players bounce around subjects. So we should like those players better?

I wish all players would be upfront with everything they say. If we don't want to hear it, then we need to change the format in which players are interviewed.

Granted, I hated the guy with a passion. I was one of his biggest enemies :). Why? not because of his mouth, but because he ran onto the star and mocked my team. I wanted to kick the dudes ass, but I am sure I would be unsuccessful in that attempt so I just talked shit about him and wished for injury for a while, LOL.

There are plenty greedy players who want the ball all the time in the NFL. They just don't speak out in front of cameras, instead, they basically lie so people will like them better.

As far as I am concerned, T.O. has been a pretty good guy since going to Philadelphia. What happened in Philly was just as much the fault of that whiny quarterback as anybody else. In Dallas, the guy has done nothing wrong, and frankly, he has been a great mentor to guys like Sam Hurd.

Terrell Owens brought a winning mentality back to my team, and he was 90% responsible for putting the Philadelphia Eagles into the Super Bowl.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Oh good grief. Last time I checked football was a team sport. Who the hell does T.O. think he is that he should get all the friggen attention on offense? He is an idiot, pure and simple. Due to his tremendous ego, he divides a lockeroom, and causes a team to blow up...and not work together. IT has happened way too many times.

This is what confuses me. These players go through the physical and mental grief for years and years to play the game of football, but THIS is the straw that breaks the camel's back? TO looking for attention is that crossed line? Seriously?

Killers, dog fighters, spousal abusers, gamblers, potheads are all fine, apparently.

1 Crazy Commish

This is what confuses me. These players go through the physical and mental grief for years and years to play the game of football, but THIS is the straw that breaks the camel's back? TO looking for attention is that crossed line? Seriously?

Killers, dog fighters, spousal abusers, gamblers, potheads are all fine, apparently.

Well I think a lot of people have "Kim the publicist", the suicidal T.O., and the missing T.O. on their minds yet. Most athletes would give their right arm to be in T.O.'s shoes. Opportunity shouldn't knock 100 times to big heads like T.O. But hey when you throw in the dopers, dog fighters and murderers into the statement, I'll choose T.O. anyday, I don't think he'd hurt anyone.

1 Crazy Commish

:banghead:Uh Oh!!! I just realized my Packers are not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
There are plenty greedy players who want the ball all the time in the NFL. They just don't speak out in front of cameras, instead, they basically lie so people will like them better.

Good point. Throw in the coaches and GMs, and TO might be the only honest voice in the league.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

No, don't put words in my mouth. I am in no way saying he is worse than those that commit crimes. Don't put me in that position.

However, if a animal walks like a duck, quacks incessantly like a duck, and starts to do nothing but stick his friggen beak in the water like a duck and forget the whole rest of the other flock.....then by god lets have some duck for dinner.

HE is a disruption. You all can praise his ass from the roof tops cause he is "open" or "honest"

Me, I hope his ass rots cause he does nothing but rip a team apart and praise himself.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
No, don't put words in my mouth. I am in no way saying he is worse than those that commit crimes. Don't put me in that position.

Sorry for the confusion; it wasn't aimed at you. Just a general WTFness going on in my own mind.

HE is a disruption. You all can praise his ass from the roof tops cause he is "open" or "honest"

But my question, still, is how these guys get to where they are and consider this a disruption. It appears to be the case, but you'd think with cussing coaches, dishonest GMs, and broken bones all these years, one squeaking wheel receiver wouldn't bother them.

Remote Controller

I just can't stand TO. A lot of good he did SF, Philly, and Dallas. It is very sad. TO could have began building his legacy with his TD catch, from Young, vs. the Pack, many years ago. Instead he decided to screw every organiztion he's been with, out of their success, because of his personal agenda. He is a true POS! (in my opinion)