AFC Championship Game Discussion Thread - Colts vs Jets

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Well that's not really the question, is it? Line Revis up on any one of the Colt's receivers and he wins. Ryan will move him around all game long so that Peyton will have to read the whole game (clearly not an issue for him). But wherever Revis is, don't expect much from the Colts. That's all I'm saying.

The Colts have way to many weapons that could strike on any play, dont see the Jets defense able to contain them all no matter how often he moves the DB or LB

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I don't understand this quote. The Chargers were better than the Colts against the run this year, yet they couldn't force the Jets to adapt to what you're describing. Are you just assuming that the Chargers' defensive coaching staff were a bunch of morons?

Thats because "The Quote" is out of context.

Make Sanchez and the Jets go to the passing game the game is over for the one dimension (run only) jets.

I'm not saying anything about the Chargers coaches being morons, the Chargers lost by 3pts so i would have to say the Chargers defense over-all played good enough to keep them in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

efactor

Coming at you
Here we go again.............

I think the Jets should have called Bull. He would have been money on that one.........

Coachnorm

an amazing catch by cotchery for a first.

Shonne Green runs twice for a second first down.

Edwards for anothter first.

Jets knocking on the door settles for the FG. But a felly miss lets the Colts D off the hook.