2011 AFC CG: BAL @ NEP

JScott

Administrator
This year the Ravens Defense has given up 11 total passing TD's and never more than 1 in a game. They have problems with big WR's so Gronk might be a monster this week, although they do a good job limiting TE's. Of course they haven't faced anything like Gronk all year.For the Ravens to win they need to control both sides of the LOS and be extremely physical with this team, bring the AFC North intensity. The Ravens are the better team but I truly can see either team winning this, but it won't be in a rout. And I hope Tom Baby doesn't get those phantom roughing the passer calls this week especially with the other prett boys, Rodgers and Brees, at home

You called it Mutts. You were right on, I was wrong. Sorry to see what was a good game end like that.

RLLD

That's some sour grapes Ray Ray :thumbsdown:

Not at all. When the Raven's beat the Titans on their super bowl run, it was widely accepted that the Titan were the best team in the NFL, and the actually were, just not on that day. The best team does not always win, in this case that was again true.

JScott

Administrator
Not at all. When the Raven's beat the Titans on their super bowl run, it was widely accepted that the Titan were the best team in the NFL, and the actually were, just not on that day. The best team does not always win, in this case that was again true.

I agree that the best team doesn't always win, but I'd like to hear your unbias (cough) version as to how you can say the Raven's are the better team. I don't think it's widely accepted that they are. Personally I think it's a toss up, but NE was the #1 seed. That's why your comment comes across as sour grapes.