The Lineup Doctor 2010

Fire

in the hole
Looking for safest plays here as I am a solid favorite this week. Pick my 2 flex spots, RB/WR and WR/TE.

Holmes @ NE
F. Jackson @ MN
M.Williams (TB) vs. ATL
Cooley @ NYG

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You dont know what JStew may be able to contribute, especially with the season lost and Goodson playing so well. Im hearing its going to be a timeshare with Goodson doing the passing work and change of pace...ie he gets 10-15 touches a game, just enough for them to muddy the water for each other.

Id say go with Jones against a bad Denver defense. He only had 4 carries for 3 yards last time vs Denver, but they Chiefs were behind so much so fast they had no choice but to throw constantly. If the Chiefs need to grind it out, get goaline work, or need to protect a lead, Jones is going to be the bulldozer.

Denver is 30th in the NFL in rush defense, giving up just under 142 yards a game. Id take the shot with Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Assuming Austin Collie sits out on Sunday, would you start Blair White vs Dallas over Davone Bess vs Cleveland?

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

adram82

Pick 3 WR out of this bunch

Reggie Wayne, T.O., Mike Williams(South), Johnny Knox, Deion Branch, Jacoby Ford....

any response is greatly appreciated...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
J. Stewart at SEA or T. Jones vs DEN...?

THANKS...
I go with Stewart, both have GREAT match-ups! Both are in a time share. Both should see the goal-line carries. But what makes me lean Stewart is the ability for the MONSTER game. Of the two, I think JStew has the better chance of getting on a role and taking over.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Assuming Austin Collie sits out on Sunday, would you start Blair White vs Dallas over Davone Bess vs Cleveland?

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

I would go White. I just feel with Bess you have a great shot of getting a clunker than you do with White. Manning will throw to anyone and White has been getting open in the redzone for him.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Pick 3 WR out of this bunch

Reggie Wayne, T.O., Mike Williams(South), Johnny Knox, Deion Branch, Jacoby Ford....

any response is greatly appreciated...

Try to remember to give the match-ups, makes it easier overall to evaluate.

Wayne - Can't sit him, especially vs the Dallas secondary.
TO - Don't love the match-up and the Saints have a good secondary, but he gives you the best shot at a score of the remaining.
Knox - Good match up and he is starting to standout more.

adram82

Try to remember to give the match-ups, makes it easier overall to evaluate.

Wayne - Can't sit him, especially vs the Dallas secondary.
TO - Don't love the match-up and the Saints have a good secondary, but he gives you the best shot at a score of the remaining.
Knox - Good match up and he is starting to standout more.

thanks miller...

will indeed include the matchups next time i post...

I appreciate the response...:cool:

Chuckrock2004

Pom-Pomgirl Holder^Upper
What do u think Mr. Miller

Standard scoring non ppr.

Pick two:
Benson vs NO
Stewart vs seattle
Goodson vs Seattle
Tolbert vs Oakland

So far I'm going Tolbert and stewart.

Also, manningham vs wash or Knox vs Detroit. So far I'm going with manningham.

Thanks in advance sir.

CR

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Standard scoring non ppr.

Pick two:
Benson vs NO
Stewart vs seattle
Goodson vs Seattle
Tolbert vs Oakland

So far I'm going Tolbert and stewart.

Also, manningham vs wash or Knox vs Detroit. So far I'm going with manningham.

Thanks in advance sir.

CR

I think I agree with ya on all fronts. Manningham vs Smith was the hard one. I just think I trust Manningham in the #1 role with Eli against Washington's pass D that I do Knox. Both should post decent starts.

gizzil

lookin pretty grim here - ive all but given up - not much to go with either

<acronym title="quarterback"><acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym></acronym> Aaron Rodgers SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Greg Jennings SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> TO NO
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Sidney Rice BUF
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Ryan Mathews OAK (is he even playing? this is weak i know - lost gore, maybe i can still get westbrook for keiland)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> LG Bount ATL (sadly my only legit <acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym>, and that term is used loosely at best)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Witten @IND
K Bironas JAX
DEF Green Bay SF

BN Sanchez @NE (cant bench rodgers hes the only reason i win when i do)
BN Z Miller @SD
BN Blair White DAL (may not play?)
BN Crabtree @GB
BN Keiland Williams @NYG
BN Maurice Morris CHI
BN Rackers @PHI (already played)

gizzil

<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @CIN
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @CIN
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Mike Williams CAR (risky play, debating whether i go to ww)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> LG Blount ATL
<acronym title="Running Back">RB Toby Gerhart BUF (praying AP is done haha)</acronym>
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Tamme DAL
K Janikowski @SD
DEF Green Bay SF
D Patrick Willis @GB
D Terrell Thomas WAS (seemed like best idp option on ww)

BN Austin Collie DAL (sitting probably, hoping hes worth something wk 15)
BN Mike Goodson @SEA (AZ wk 15, Dmac has DEN though)
BN DMac @SD (I almost have a feeling that SD or not hes gotta blow up soon, assuming Gerhart aint startin i may hafta plug him in anyway)
BN Emmanuel Sanders @BAL (I could drop him i think)
BN Matt Schaub (already played)

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/more-bad-matchups-injuries-38510/#ixzz17DFvwPvM

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Good Morning Chief of Surgery Dr.Miller

WSIS Ricky Williams v.s Cleveland or roll the dice on James Davis v.s The G-Men, IMO either or wont give me much

In this league (PPR) im scratching for a wild card spot sitting at 6-7 and in a must win situation in second place in the division up against the 1st place team which is 12-1

I have Williams penciled in, just looking to squeeze all the points out of this as i can

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
lookin pretty grim here - ive all but given up - not much to go with either

<acronym title="quarterback"><acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym></acronym> Aaron Rodgers SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Greg Jennings SF
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Sidney Rice BUF
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Ryan Mathews OAK (is he even playing? this is weak i know - lost gore, maybe i can still get westbrook for keiland)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> LG Bount ATL (sadly my only legit <acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym>, and that term is used loosely at best)
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Witten @IND
K Bironas JAX
DEF Green Bay SF

BN Sanchez @NE (cant bench rodgers hes the only reason i win when i do)
BN Z Miller @SD
BN Blair White DAL (may not play?)
BN Crabtree @GB
BN Keiland Williams @NYG
BN Maurice Morris CHI
BN Rackers @PHI (already played)

If you can still get Westy, do it and play him for Mathews, who knows what to expect there. I'm not starting Rice till he shows me he is back, I'd go White or Crab over him and would lean towards White.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
<acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym> Brees @CIN
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Colston @CIN
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Mike Williams CAR (risky play, debating whether i go to ww)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> LG Blount ATL
<acronym title="Running Back">RB Toby Gerhart BUF (praying AP is done haha)</acronym>
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Tamme DAL
K Janikowski @SD
DEF Green Bay SF
D Patrick Willis @GB
D Terrell Thomas WAS (seemed like best idp option on ww)

BN Austin Collie DAL (sitting probably, hoping hes worth something wk 15)
BN Mike Goodson @SEA (AZ wk 15, Dmac has DEN though)
BN DMac @SD (I almost have a feeling that SD or not hes gotta blow up soon, assuming Gerhart aint startin i may hafta plug him in anyway)
BN Emmanuel Sanders @BAL (I could drop him i think)
BN Matt Schaub (already played)

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f20/more-bad-matchups-injuries-38510/#ixzz17DFvwPvM
I don't like the BMW start at all, who is on the WW? Watch AP, if he starts Gerhart might not be a good play. You may want to run with Dmac in a nother tough match-up over a guy who may only get a couple carries.