Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals - Official Thread

Packers @ Cards

• Packers Win!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Cardinals Win!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remote Controller

Bonus for who, you're a Denver & Minnesota fan.....

We can do this all day or you can stay on topic and stop trying to fish bom.... err...I mean RC ;)
Oh powerful one. I better back down to the all knowing. You are such a board bully! How did you ever let scooter blow you up? :grin:

We all know me supporting the Vikes and dropping the Pack was the topic here.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Oh powerful one. I better back down to the all knowing. You are such a board bully! How did you ever let scooter blow you up? :grin:

We all know me supporting the Vikes and dropping the Pack was the topic here.
Just as much as Go Jets was... actually even more so, it was Pack related....your the one trying to bully everyone to root for your team....heaven forbid I say go Cards....but I would follow you, just can't remember who you flip flopped to at the given moment....

Have another though, we know you will and will sure to try to go fishing some more.....

Sure brings value to this thread I tell ya....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
:banana:

Going to be on Rackers leg.....let's not continue to the missed FG rush that kickers around the nation seem to be on!

Remote Controller

Just as much as Go Jets was... actually even more so, it was Pack related....your the one trying to bully everyone to root for your team....heaven forbid I say go Cards....but I would follow you, just can't remember who you flip flopped to at the given moment....

Have another though, we know you will and will sure to try to go fishing some more.....

Sure brings value to this thread I tell ya....

Yeah right..............................:rolleyes: