Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals - Official Thread

Packers @ Cards

• Packers Win!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Cardinals Win!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Holy shit that was amazing! What a freaking game, fitting end to the Packers season, ends b/c they can't protect Aaron Rodgers......

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
THAT was insane!! A wonderful end to a great game... proving again the Defense (although not so much in THIS game) wins games.

efactor

Coming at you
Kind of fitting if the Packers were going to lose, it would be on a sack. Been their
achillies heel all year. Too bad for my boy Aaron.........

Awesome game..........

Remote Controller

Advantage to you guys and gals who started Rodgers over Warner. Atleast you can play Warner next week! Still in the hunt with 152 but down 25 or so!

Arctic Dawgs

2 of the last 3 plays, helmut to helmut on Rodgers, and then a Facemask on Rodgers on the last play. Niether 1 of them called

efactor

Coming at you
2 of the last 3 plays, helmut to helmut on Rodgers, and then a Facemask on Rodgers on the last play. Niether 1 of them called

Surprised the helmet to helmet wasn't called considering it happened right in front of the official. That holding call on the same play was a global killer for the Pack. Instead of a first down, they are in a 2nd and 20.

Not a Pack fan but wanted to see them move forward. Rodgers is fun to watch play............

maverick824

I'm very happy, I got the most out of just about everybody outside of Moss and Driver, only really lost Jennings for the next round of games......particularly happy I didn't play Fitz, as I expect him to have just as big, if not a bigger game next week against the Saints