Poll: Big Game Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals - Official Thread

Packers @ Cards

• Packers Win!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Cardinals Win!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachnorm

Playoffs !?!?!? .... Playoffs, ?!?!? Of Course, it is a Big Game! We all know the players and teams, we watch NFL Football and play Fantasy Foot ball so no write up is needed. The only issue is who will win this particular game.

Vote in the poll and discuss/defend why you voted that way, if you wish.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Damn....three in a row the same as Sarge!

I am getting a very, very Arizona Vibe from Green Bay this year.

Please remember last year how Arizona suddenly turned it on after a drubbing, and found defense to win out to get into the playoffs.

Greenbay has revamped the O-line, Grant has gotten hot, and the defense can be stifling.

I really like GB this year to go at least to the championship game.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Ok I'll be the one to say Cards and really my only reason is i don't want the Packers to advance.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'll be pulling for the Packers and my franchise QB but I look for Zona to pull it out. If they don't fumble to much that is.

maverick824

I think Green Bay will likely win and advance....however, I'm pulling for the Cards....why? Because unlike lots of other people, I'm not burning Fitz in the playoff challenge.....I'd absolutely love to have him in the next round, where he would face a MUCH better matchup against the Saints secondary :D