WSIS Week 9......

Baldie

Standard Scoring League.....2WR/2RB/TE/WR-TE/WR-RB....this is a 6-team league. Potential starters in RED. Any Advice??

RB
Mendenhall vs Bal
Turner @ Indy
Blount @ NO
Tolbert vs GB
Battle vs Mia
WR
Green @ Ten
V Jackson vs GB
Austin vs Sea
J Jones @ Indy
Crabtree @ Wash
TE
Davis @ Was
Gates vs GB

Baldie

I just feel a little uncomfortable starting 3 players on one team.....jax, tolbert, and gates. Barring the Chargers score alot of points, I'm risking one or two players doing well while the others do not.

Just my thought.

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd find a way to get Blount on the field. Well rested and no "3rd down Graham" to share with. Pumpkin could get some carries.

Turner could get a bye week vs Indy though on paper it looks pretty sweet.

Tolbert is a must with Mathews and Brinkley out.

Austin hasn't had any Romo love lately and VJax might get smothered with Floyd out.

Like both TE's (and no, Daniels is NOT an improvement) but San Diego's limited arsenal might mean better coverage on the TE.

#1bears fan

Also I big fan of Blount!~I would roll with him over Battle. It sucks playing the 3 guys from the same team but its your best lineup and they are all must starts and could be top 5 at their positions this week!!!

Baldie

Also I big fan of Blount!~I would roll with him over Battle. It sucks playing the 3 guys from the same team but its your best lineup and they are all must starts and could be top 5 at their positions this week!!!

You don't think this will be a game through the air?

#1bears fan

Not unless the game gets away. TB wants to keep them off the field, I've been waiting on BLount to return so has Tampa bay!!