WSIS Week 1

Runnik's Hambones

Sup, guys. So my RBs are Jamal Charles, Steven Jackson, Doug Martin, and Chris Rainey. Initially I would obviously start Charles and Jackson but I'm looking for some second opinions on Jackson vs Martin since he's the starter here in Tampa now.

I still think it would be smart to start Jackson and see how Martin does over the next couple of weeks and either start playing him or try and move him to get some value elsewhere.

Also Charles' knee scares me slightly and having 3 starting RBs keeps me feeling a bit comfortable.

There you have it,

WSIS: Steven Jackson vs Detroit or Doug Martin vs Carolina.

Thanks.

Remote Controller

One would like to think that Charles is aided by ppr, but hillis might be the better receiver and he's definitly better in QB protection.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I agree, I would go Martin/Jackson until we really see how the split in KC works out. PPR may be the only real boon for Charles owners.

Arctic Dawgs

I'm the same way on this. I'd wait and see what the split is gonna be in KC although they should both get quite a bit. Who is gonna get the lions share of the red zone is what I'd be worried about. I think it will be Hillis

#1bears fan

I agree sitting Charles this week is the safer play with the hillis invasion and ATL is tough D but be ready to slam your head into the wall cause he could go off!!