Woods out for the year

gizzil

Greeeeaaaat. Just as I nutted up and dropped Allen Robinson. He was already picked up. Pretty dejected. Also this is a 14 teamer so Van Jefferson and OBJ were already owned. I guess I could QB hunt for next week's bye this week and drop woods? Or try to trade mattison for van jefferson. That guy has Dalvin Cook. Any help is appreciated... Ugh... Standard, 6 point QB TD

Qb Stafford @SF
WR Devonta Smith @ DEN
WR Marvin Jones @ IND
RB Jonathan Taylor vs JAX
TE Waller vs KC
Flex Fournette @ WAS
K McManus vs PHI
DEF Tampa Bay @WAS
D Darius Leonard vs JAX
D Derwin James vs MIN

BN Elijah Mitchell vs LAR
BN Javonte Williams vs PHI
BN Alexander Mattison@ LAC (Picked up when I heard about the lawsuit)
BN Robert Woods DONEZO

gizzil

people tend to not accept trades in this league but yes I have been shopping all of my RB all year to no avail. Peoples Jones is there. Maybe I get him

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
people tend to not accept trades in this league but yes I have been shopping all of my RB all year to no avail. Peoples Jones is there. Maybe I get him
He has been hurt so double check health. Might consider Agnew for Jacksonville, he has come on since Chark got hurt

gizzil

He countered with Fournette for Van Jefferson. Which, no. Then Javonte and Marvin for Van Jefferson, then Fournette for Terry Mclaurein. I picked up Corey Davis in the meantime

Phicinfan

Administrator
He countered with Fournette for Van Jefferson. Which, no. Then Javonte and Marvin for Van Jefferson, then Fournette for Terry Mclaurein. I picked up Corey Davis in the meantime
I would do Fournette for McLauen

gizzil

I do hate giving up Fournette after the bye, but he also said Van Jefferson and Terry McLauren for Marvin Jones and Fournette. And then I keep Corey Davis and it looks like Mattison is nothing since no penalty for Cook so I could get my week 11 QB for him

Phicinfan

Administrator
I do hate giving up Fournette after the bye, but he also said Van Jefferson and Terry McLauren for Marvin Jones and Fournette. And then I keep Corey Davis and it looks like Mattison is nothing since no penalty for Cook so I could get my week 11 QB for him
Yeah that should work for you

gizzil

OK so the trade can't go through before games tomorrow. I will probably still do it next week but I guess this is my lineup for tomorrow, unless you think peoples jones is better than Corey Davis

Qb Stafford @SF
WR Devonta Smith @ DEN
WR Marvin Jones @ IND
RB Jonathan Taylor vs JAX
TE Waller vs KC
Flex Fournette @ WAS
K McManus vs PHI
DEF Tampa Bay @WAS
D Darius Leonard vs JAX
D Derwin James vs MIN

BN Elijah Mitchell vs LAR
BN Javonte Williams vs PHI
BN Alexander Mattison@ LAC (Picked up when I heard about the lawsuit)
BN Corey Davis vs BUF

gizzil

Oh and with no Dalvin Cook News I guess I can drop Mattison for a QB next week. There is almost no reason to do it now unless Taysom Hill kills it or something, literally nothing but the worst on waivers

Phicinfan

Administrator
Oh and with no Dalvin Cook News I guess I can drop Mattison for a QB next week. There is almost no reason to do it now unless Taysom Hill kills it or something, literally nothing but the worst on waivers
Nothing will happen with Cook this year, its a civil case, so NFL will be hands off until its settled, just like Watson

gizzil

So I lost by 4. Any other Stafford TD or That Waller one that got called back and I am 7-3 and sitting pretty. But now I am screwed at 6-4 and Stafford and McManus on bye. I had heard a stat that Fournette is 4th in Red zone usage and that Taylor is 1st. So even thoguh the 9ers ran 44 times and Eli got 27 carries... I decided to offer Eli and Marvin Jones for McLauren. And he accepted. Now I am having remorse like maybe I am better off just going on with the 4 backs? Mitchell has a good 15 16 17 schedule too. Am I just being paranoid?

Phicinfan

Administrator
So I lost by 4. Any other Stafford TD or That Waller one that got called back and I am 7-3 and sitting pretty. But now I am screwed at 6-4 and Stafford and McManus on bye. I had heard a stat that Fournette is 4th in Red zone usage and that Taylor is 1st. So even thoguh the 9ers ran 44 times and Eli got 27 carries... I decided to offer Eli and Marvin Jones for McLauren. And he accepted. Now I am having remorse like maybe I am better off just going on with the 4 backs? Mitchell has a good 15 16 17 schedule too. Am I just being paranoid?
I thought we said Fournette to trade?

Oh well , if Bucs get going you should be fine

gizzil

He wanted Fournette but then I was like with the hand and how the Bucs score and the redzone usage I offered Mitchell

gizzil

Also Corey Davis and Devonta Smith are theoretically #1s is high volume passing offenses... So did I need a TMC... I dunno, probably just buyer's remorse

Phicinfan

Administrator
Also Corey Davis and Devonta Smith are theoretically #1s is high volume passing offenses... So did I need a TMC... I dunno, probably just buyer's remorse
Devonta Smith is a grab if you can get him

gizzil

I hplayed him last week for his birthday 2 TDs... WHich is why losing was so hard to swallow

gizzil

I will likely drop Mattison for a K and also pick up a QB since my Marvin problem will be gone... Looking like... Zach Wilson or Cam Newton or... Siemien... Jimmy g... yucko