Woo Hoo Wolverines

hikeNbike

Michigan pouring it on but I can't imagine the committee putting Michigan ahead of Bama. Part of this is because no way does the committee want an immediate Bama Georgia rematch. Bama only has one loss and just beat the #1 team so it's not that they aren't deserving either. Really doesn't matter I suppose if it's Michigan 1 or 2 they will get Georgia with Bama playing Cincy. I'm glad Baylor beat OKState, I wanted to see Cincy in and I think an OSU win could have given the committee an easy out.

Bama will be tough to beat but I don't think anybody the 4 left.is a juggernaut this year. Georgia got exposed on defense today and there offense to me is good not great. Bama is great on O but defense isn't the mauling unit it has been in years past. Michigan and Cincinnati likely big underdogs but any outcome feels reasonable/possible with the four teams this year.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Committee wants Bama vs Georgia again in title game. Rankings will reflect

romanempire

Every team as of late that’s beaten Alabama has done so with offense. When LSU beat Alabama in 2019 they rolled up something like almost 700 yards of offense. Led the entire game and never took their foot off the gas.

Georgia came into this game thinking they were going to win a defensive struggle and tailored their game plan around that. I don’t care how good your defense is, your offense has to score points against a team like Alabama. Georgia’s lack of offensive execution and miscues cost them the game.

Bucknut

Michigan's offensive line dominated and that's the main reason they won this game. Congrats to them, I was beginning to forget how much I despise Ohio State losing to them.

I hope Georgia spanks them.