Woo-Hoo Gameday Which games are you watchin/recording for later ??

Arctic Dawgs

For the morning game I will be watchin SF 49ers @ Min (with some Hou/NEP) and Recording Jax @ NYG and in the afternoon I will PVR the Chiefs/Chargers an flip between the Sea/Den and the Car/Dal games.

GBP/Bears tonight Woo-Hoo

Have a great day all and good luck to all except the players on my opposing rosters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
splitting between Min vs. SF and Cin vs. Ind....

Dalton INT was bad, but the DB getting tackled by Dalton in open field was worse, that guy needs to run steps....
Preston Brown one handed tip INT WOW! How did Buffalo let this guy go?

Brady picked off vs. Houston...say WHAT!!!

gizzil

Redzone all day... I was about 15 min late due to running out of wacker string... But pretty awesome. Tie for the Browns!

gizzil

I took a vacation day for this, and am pretty disappointed. Most of the play kinda sucks, plus all my guys are pretty much way underperforming and all of my opponents' guys are having huuuuge days. Deshaun Watson... SUCK. Tyreek hill has 30 in a quarter. David Johnson is doing NOTHING. I have way too many shares, albeit not on purpose. Njoku was the darling of all the experts. 1.3 pts. Kelce. 1.1 flippin points. Funchess... 0. Freaking 0. Andrew Luck... 23. Tevin Coleman gets the TD on Thursday not Freeman. I also hate that I (always) somehow let this ruin my day and my time off. When I am doing well it isn't like I have a great day, just peaceful and not pissed. I guess it didn;t help that in baseball I was in 1st since May, and am going to get 3rd because of divisions and the guy below me's opponent not hitting IP requirement for the week.