Wk 7 pick two to start?

sboy777

Who to start, WR#2 and Flex???

Edelman @ Jets or
Decker @ Colts
T. Smith @Pit
Nicks vs. Min

NFL, PPR league .. Im thinking Edelman/Smith..

thanks in advance
smalls

gizzil

Another difficult one... In many ways Nicks and Decker are coin flips... Like Edelman ppr... Then probably Decker... But could go for a Nicks HR. Don't like Smith as much vs. Ike Taylor with loose sod tripping him up all day in Heinz

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Edelman - He is starting to fade some, I know Amendola is out, but Gronk is back as well. Not a bad play, but not jumping up and down.

Decker - I am in the corner of always start your Bronco WR's. Anyone of them can go off and I'd hate to see them do it on the bench. Decker has caught at least 5 passes in every game since week 1. IMO he has to be in your line-up.

Smith - Pitt is still tough against opposing WR's in fantasy. This always seems to be a slug fest with the Ravens. I would stay away from Smith if you have better options and I think you do.

Nicks - Great match up and Nicks seems to be more involved in the offense over the last 3 weeks. The Vikes give up the 4th most points to WR's in the league. Looks like a great week to have him in your line-up.

I would go with Decker and Nicks. I would then rank Edelman 3rd and Smith 4th this week.

Hope this helps.