Who to pick up, if anyone

gizzil

So basically due to this league having NO WAIVERS (unbelievable, I know, it's just whoever plays w their phone the most gets EVERY pickup) and me working a lot of Sundays, I am left with Ball, Mathews, and Jennings all out this week. This leaves me with Jerick McKinnon to play at RB, and... nobody else. So I can pick up Taliaferro, Bernard Pierce, possibly Doug Martin. I can drop Ball, I think, or maybe drop Houston's DEF since I am playing AZ def this week. I don't really want to do this however as Watt seems to be worth his contract and Houston should score points and has cake matches going forward. This is non PPR, and I guess I could drop Torrey Smith or Mohamed Sanu, however they are playing at WR and flex with Justin Hunter. Calvin Johnson is also not playing. So... I already have an open spot at IDP as it is, I kinda figure fuck it ima lose anyway... or just drop ball. My question is... Who to pick up>? And who to drop, if anyone. Martin has a bye next week so no real help there, but good matchups after the bye. Baltimore has atl next week after TB this week, then tougher sledding. Whatchu think?